• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Seeking ( ・_・)ノ

Starless Warden

As the Crow Flies
Introductions Hello there! Starless Warden here, although you guys are welcome to call me Hanzo or Who or whatever else in between!, whatever you prefer! Thanks for taking the time to come and take a look at my thread! I've only recently come back to the site, but lately my muse for writing has come back full force, and I definitely want to indulge! As you can no doubt tell from the genre, I'm a sucker for fandom roleplays! Just so that I don't waste your time or anything by making you read down to the end of the thread, here is a quick heads up with regard to romance.

I am comfortable writing M/M and F/F, but not M/F or the other way around. Just what I'm used to. Additionally, I only write romance between canon characters of a given series. No offense to any people with OCs, I've got some of my own! I just prefer not to write canonical characters with them.

About Me
  • 19 y/o, perpetually tired and a mess
  • No pronouns preference online; not a big hassle to me- call me however you please!
  • College and two Jobs! Can't always be on, but I try my damnedest.
  • Occasional Grammatical errors, spelling errors, especially when I'm writing at hours I have no business being awake at.
  • CT Timezone! At the time of writing and posting this thread its around 2 AM.
  • Highly enjoys talking out of character, whether that be through IM/PM system, or outside means once I get to know you!
  • Matches length! If I'm not the one writing the starter, I will definitely match your length! I've done anywhere from 1-2 paragraph average to 10+.

What I Expect
  • No one liners! Not for starters, not for replies, nothing! I understand having off days and all, but give me something to work with. Even a few sentences can go a long way, but definitely not one
  • Maturity!!! I don't require you to be a certain age because I know some younger people can be mature, and some older people inversely so, but I just ask that we both 'pretend' to be adults
  • To be told if anything makes you uncomfortable beforehand! To me, roleplaying is something that is to be enjoyed, a hobby that you can indulge in with like-minded individuals. As I personally don't have any triggers, squicks, etc, I may not bring it up beforehand. If you have something, please please please let me know! i want this to be as enjoyable for you as I'm sure it will be for me!!!
  • Contribution to plotting and advancing it! I will not be ashamed to admit I'm pretty terrible with plotting things out. I can come up with ideas all day long, or pull something straight outta my ass, but it's definitely easier for both writers involved if we get a good grip on where we want the story to go, even if we end up going beyond that!

Fandoms and Characters! Going by fandoms, that characters that immediately follow them are those who I am able to play! Fandoms that are bolded I am particularly craving roleplays, and characters with an asterisk (*), I've got a thought or two about what we could potentially do whether its a plot, some AU, or what-have-you.

Danganronpa
Komaeda Nagito*​
Togami Byakuya*​
Ouma Kokichi*​
Saihara Shuichi*​
Shinguji Korekiyo*​
Kingdom Hearts
Zexion​
Marluxia​
Master Ava*​
Fire Emblem
Minerva*​
Soren*​
Robin (M & Grima)*​
Virion​
Laurent​
Leo*​
Subaki​
Kaden​
Beruka​
Shigure*​
Persona
Mochizuki Ryoji​
Akechi Goro​
Kurusu Akira / Amamiya Ren​
Mishima Yuki​
Kakumeiki Valvrave
L-Elf*​
A-Drei*​
And the list goes on! I'm definitely a part of a lot more fandoms than I have listed here, so if you don't see something that catches your fancy, just drop a message on this thread or in my inbox and maybe we can figure out. I do dearly enjoy writing romance, but it is by no means a requirement! However I would like to reiterate what I said earlier about my preferences on shipping ( M/M & F/F ). In addition, I am a shipping mess. If it exists, I have probably shipped it at some point, or at least thought about it, so don't worry about me judging you!!! I promise I'm a shy potato just looking to make some friends!!!​

Last edited:
Hi there~! I'm interested in possibly getting to roleplay with you!

I'm not currently in the specific fandoms you listed above, but if you'd list the other ones you know we might possibly have one in common! Get back to me when you can!

XoXo ~Tae :blowkiss:

Hey you seem pretty cool, and I'm fairly sure I meet any and all requirements. I love MxM shippings. I have some fandoms not on your list I'd like to know about, but I'm not going to just assume you'd want to roleplay with me so we can discuss that later. It is kind of late right now so I don't remember if you stated it, but are you okay with OC x OC, and original ideas and such? I'm just curious.

Hi there~! I'm interested in possibly getting to roleplay with you!

I'm not currently in the specific fandoms you listed above, but if you'd list the other ones you know we might possibly have one in common! Get back to me when you can!

XoXo ~Tae :blowkiss:

Hey there! Admittedly, the list is pretty hecking long because I've dabbled in a ridiculous number of them, but some of my better ones include Pokemon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Code Geass... I also took a look at your particular partner thread, and while I may not have taken to them in awhile, I'm also familiar with Yuri!!! on Ice as well as Kuroshitsuji, although I haven't seen that one in... god knows how long, and I'm not up to date with Book of Circus. Maybe we can sort something out in PMs?

Hey you seem pretty cool, and I'm fairly sure I meet any and all requirements. I love MxM shippings. I have some fandoms not on your list I'd like to know about, but I'm not going to just assume you'd want to roleplay with me so we can discuss that later. It is kind of late right now so I don't remember if you stated it, but are you okay with OC x OC, and original ideas and such? I'm just curious.

I'm glad you think so! No need to worry, I'd love to roleplay with you! Now that I look at the clock it is kind of late for me ( it's 1 am rip my sleeping schedule ). I am 100% alright with OC x OC, though for some fandoms I may need some time to actually... create one ^^; or at least fit a pre-existing character of mine into story-wise. As for original plots and etc, I'm not too keen, nor familiar with them, but we might be able to work something out if you really want one! PM me and we can try working something out?

Hey there! Admittedly, the list is pretty hecking long because I've dabbled in a ridiculous number of them, but some of my better ones include Pokemon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Code Geass... I also took a look at your particular partner thread, and while I may not have taken to them in awhile, I'm also familiar with Yuri!!! on Ice as well as Kuroshitsuji, although I haven't seen that one in... god knows how long, and I'm not up to date with Book of Circus. Maybe we can sort something out in PMs?

I'd be perfectly fine with discussing in PM, I'll message you!

I would be interested in doing Kaede/Korekiyo (don't judge me), but since you prefer M//, we could do Male! Kaede/Korekiyo? Or I could be Shuichi instead of a genderswapped Kaede!

I would be interested in doing Kaede/Korekiyo (don't judge me), but since you prefer M//, we could do Male! Kaede/Korekiyo? Or I could be Shuichi instead of a genderswapped Kaede!

Hey there friend, absolutely no judging here! both options sounds perfectly fine, but since you're interested in Kaede we can definitely keep it Kaede/Korekiyo, especially since my preference is kinda in the way x.x Toss me a PM and we can figure out what we want to do?

Sent!
Hey there friend, absolutely no judging here! both options sounds perfectly fine, but since you're interested in Kaede we can definitely keep it Kaede/Korekiyo, especially since my preference is kinda in the way x.x Toss me a PM and we can figure out what we want to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back