• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Searches

Andromeda Ascending

We'll do it for Johnny.
Hey! Welcome to my thread! *hands you cup of virtual tea* I've been craving some brand of roleplay lately and I'll get to that later, but first here are some things you need to know about me:

1.) I follow basic RPN rules
2.) I'm awful at BBCoding so you wont find any beautiful works of art from me when it comes to my posts xD
3.) Depending on my schedule I respond either quite a bit, to once a day, to once every other day. Often I may be gone so I'll try to give you a heads up (II'm awful at remembering) but if I do forget and don't respond for a few days I'M SO SORRY.
4.) My posts typically go for a few paragraphs (mainly with the intro posts) and slowly transition to one normal paragraph depending on how much time I have on my hands
5.) I'm a visual learner, so if I say my character changes outfits, expect a picture of that outfit, if I describe a room in their house, you should probably expect a picture of that room. I'd love it if my rp partner would do the same, but it's fine if you don't want to :)
6.) I'd like my roleplay partner to match my length of posts because I feel really bad if they type 5 paragraphs and I just can't match it or if they type 1 line and I type a full paragraph.
7.) I am a sucker for romance. I either do single ships or I double. When it comes to fandoms, I can do everything; Canon X Canon, OC X OC, and Canon X OC (this one is my favorite).

NOW ON TO THE FANDOMS YAY :D

Fandoms will be marked with a *, **, or an ***. With * being the least craved and *** being the most craved. I will list the ships im looking for and capitalize the character I wish my roleplay partner to play :) I'm open to playing any other character.(remember I can double!)

-Disney AUs ** (plots discussed in DMs) [ships will be discussed in DMs]
-Zootopia* (plots and ships discussed in DMs)
-Captain America movies*** (I'd prefer the first movie but I've seen all three movies)
BUCKY BARNES x oc
-Grease*
KENICKIE X oc
Harry Potter***(preferably following the last few movies, and an AU where Fred doesn't die)
FRED x oc
-War Horse**
CAPTAIN NICHOLS x oc
-Season 1 of Friends *
JOEY x oc

Tell me if you're interested in anything :D

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to my thread! *hands you cup of virtual tea* I've been craving some brand of roleplay lately and I'll get to that later, but first here are some things you need to know about me:

1.) I follow basic RPN rules
2.) I'm awful at BBCoding so you wont find any beautiful works of art from me when it comes to my posts xD
3.) Depending on my schedule I respond either quite a bit, to once a day, to once every other day. Often I may be gone so I'll try to give you a heads up (II'm awful at remembering) but if I do forget and don't respond for a few days I'M SO SORRY.
4.) My posts typically go for a few paragraphs (mainly with the intro posts) and slowly transition to one normal paragraph depending on how much time I have on my hands
5.) I'm a visual learner, so if I say my character changes outfits, expect a picture of that outfit, if I describe a room in their house, you should probably expect a picture of that room. I'd love it if my rp partner would do the same, but it's fine if you don't want to :)
6.) I'd like my roleplay partner to match my length of posts because I feel really bad if they type 5 paragraphs and I just can't match it or if they type 1 line and I type a full paragraph.
7.) I am a sucker for romance. I either do single ships or I double. When it comes to fandoms, I can do everything; Canon X Canon, OC X OC, and Canon X OC (this one is my favorite).

NOW ON TO THE FANDOMS YAY :D

Fandoms will be marked with a *, **, or an ***. With * being the least craved and *** being the most craved. I will list the ships im looking for and capitalize the character I wish my roleplay partner to play :) I'm open to playing any other character.(remember I can double!)

-Disney AUs ** (plots discussed in DMs) [ships will be discussed in DMs]
-Zootopia* (plots and ships discussed in DMs)
-Captain America movies*** (I'd prefer the first movie but I've seen all three movies)
BUCKY BARNES x oc
-Grease*
KENICKIE X oc
-The Outsiders**
DALLY x oc
Harry Potter***(preferably following the last few movies, and an AU where Fred doesn't die)
FRED x oc
-War Horse**
CAPTAIN NICHOLS x oc

Tell me if you're interested in anything :D

I'm interested in doing an rp with Outsiders- Dally x Oc, but we'll have to double if you're okay with that

Heya! I would be very up to either the MCU [i can play Bucky if you can play Steve for me] and I am also up to doing Harry Potter [i can definitely play Fred if you can play Draco or Harry for me!]

I would love to do a Harry Potter Roleplay with you! [I can definitely play Fred! Would you be able to play Harry Ron or Neville?]

I could also roleplay Grease with you [I could play Kenickie, could you play Danny?]

Hiya, I would absolutely love to do a Captain America role play with you I'd like to double with another pairing that's canon x canon though if that's okay? If You're interested we can discuss more in pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back