• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search, Plots in mind! TV / MARVEL / DEADPOOL/ WWE

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Ok so I was a very active RP'r under a year ago, and I left :( now I am looking for a few basic nice decent RPs to get me in the habit.

Before you get to far you should know I mostly want MXM

The kind of partner I want:

1. Will RP over PM
  2. Multi paragraph lit (3+ solid interesting legible paragraphs not a set in stone rule just aim for a decent amount)
  3. relaxed/regular posting (1-2 time a week of decent posts is nice)
  4. Do not do all of the work/ plot handling
  5. Do not make me do all of the work plot handling
  6. Talk to me and work with me! I hate when an RP feels like a fight for control! yes, most of my pairings have plots, most of the plots focus on my character's side, I'm asking you to add yours.
  7. no Mary sues or widely OOC characters for no reason
  8. have fun, if your not having fun seriously tell me and we can stop i don't like dragging a RP through its death.
  9. I prefer Darker more emotionally themed RPs
  10. I have plots in mind for most but mostly up for discussion I do insist on having a plot going in.

Bold is the role I will play

Lucifer on Fox (plot in mind) (PLEASE)

Lucifer x Chloe

Lucifer x Male OC

Lucifer and Chloe friendship

I would like to play Lucifer idc much about much else tbh

Lucifer x anyone (slight preference to list)

Lucifer x male angel

WWE (half formed plot)

Roman x Seth

Roman x Seth x Dean ( I would be willing to play Dean in addition to Roman if needed)

Roman x Male OC

Roman x HHH

Marvel

Non powered Deaf Clint Barton x non powered Wade Wilson (idea, non- marvel normal person AU)

Loki x Charles Xavier (plot)

Loki x Bruce or Tony (plot)

White Collar

Neal x Male OC (plot)

so.... yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forevveru said:
Are you open to doubling? I've never done mxm but I'm willing to try it! I'm interested in wwe. But if not good luck!
Depending on what you mean by doubling but yes I think we should work something out pm me?

I'd be interested in hearing your plot for Lucifer x male OC, if you'd like to send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back