• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP's

justbree96

Hello!
My name is Brianna or Bree
I have been wanting to do some for a while now!

I do have some fandoms I've been wanting to roleplay into and have ocs for them ^^
Fandoms:

Naruto
Demon Slayer
Attack On Titan
School Babysitters
Assassination Classroom
I am also up to do non-fandom roleplays as well! I can get into anything really.
I am open for anything and everything with some limitations!

Rules/Preferences:
1. No Controlling Characters: I dont do it and I would hope you dont either!
2. Writing Style: Honest, I dont mind any writing style really I usually always try to match my partner
3. I do prefer communication! I love to talk to my partners but its its not a must!
4. Im okay with any M x F, M x M, F x F any pair is fine with me
5. When it comes to os's and cannon I dont mind any pairing honestly! If you're only comfortable with certain oc x canon or canon x canon just let me know!
6. Plots! We don't have to go by plots of shows exactly! I dont mind changing it for our own benefit.
7. I only usually rp with girls! Im sorry! If you're a guy you would have to take some convincing just had very very bad experiences with guys who I used to Rp with
8. Just to have fun!
I want to thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! ^^ Have a good day or night! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back