• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Rps (POTC, Avengers/Marvel...)

ChibiMonkey

Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
As usual, I'm once again looking for more rp partners! Currently I'm craving to do an Avengers or Pirates of the Caribbean themed rp. For Avengers, my interest of choice would be Loki, and for POTC Captain Jack Sparrow. I am willing to do a double for these if you don't want to only play a guy character, but if you're fine with that, then that's totally fine with me as well.

Some minor rules I have for rping:
At least two paragraphs per character, though more is certainly welcome!
Relatively frequent replies. I get people have lives, but if you're going to be gone for a while or something it's totally fine, just let me know!
Basic, good grammar, no major or consistent typos and things like that. I make typos some times too, so here and there is no big deal. But if I'm constantly struggling to read what you're writing, it takes all the fun out of it. So this also includes no text talking. Also, I typically prefer people to write in third person.

On a side note, these aren't the only things I'll rp right now. If you're craving another idea fandom or not, let me know and I might be willing to do it.

If interested, pm me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back