• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp?

Pika the Joker

I would like to rp, but I can sort of be flexible with any sort of plot. Sometimes, I tend to take control, but if you point it out, I'll stop. I like doing AUs that aren't canon with the fandom most of the time, because AUs!

I do:

Supernatural

• Destiel
  • Samifer
  • Sabriel
  • Crobby

South Park

• Bunny
  • Kyman
  • Creek

Hetalia

• GerIta
  • RusAme
  • PruAus
  • Giripan
  • FrUK
  • PruCan

Welcome to Nightvale

Harry Potter

Warriors

Horror Games

• Misao
  • The Witch's House
  • Corpse Party
  • Mad Father
  • Ib

Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons

K Project/K

Deadman Wonderland

DRAMAtical Murder

I do love Pokemon crossovers/AUs-I only know the original 150+a few others

And Harry Potter crossovers/AU

Percy Jackson crossover/AUs

I will do Fems, if both characters are feminized. You can pick the AU and plot if you want or we both can work on it together!

I only do literate, descriptive roleplays. I am okay with OCs, I guess, but if you make one, I'll probably make one too(for some reason).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I think you misunderstood...I meant Sabriel as a pairing from Supernatural. Sorry! I didn't mean for that to be misleading!

So when Aya started doing what her father did then?

Do you want to discuss this in a PM at all?

Pikachugirl said:
I would like to rp, but I can sort of be flexible with any sort of plot. Sometimes, I tend to take control, but if you point it out, I'll stop. I like doing AUs that aren't canon with the fandom most of the time, because AUs!
I do:

Supernatural

• Destiel
  • Samifer
  • Sabriel
  • Crobby

South Park

• Bunny
  • Kyman
  • Creek

Hetalia

• GerIta
  • RusAme
  • PruAus
  • Giripan
  • FrUK
  • PruCan

Welcome to Nightvale

Harry Potter

Warriors

Horror Games

• Misao
  • The Witch's House
  • Corpse Party
  • Mad Father
  • Ib

Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons

K Project/K

Deadman Wonderland

DRAMAtical Murder

I do love Pokemon crossovers/AUs-I only know the original 150+a few others

And Harry Potter crossovers/AU

Percy Jackson crossover/AUs

I will do Fems, if both characters are feminized. You can pick the AU and plot if you want or we both can work on it together!

I only do literate, descriptive roleplays. I am okay with OCs, I guess, but if you make one, I'll probably make one too(for some reason).
Kyman please. I'm pretty sure this was very obvious because *points to username*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back