• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! It’s been some time since I’ve been active on this website but I got some time now and wanted to open some new RPs! Yay me ^^
I’m 19 years old, turning 20 in July and I work two jobs though I do have time to RP despite that, I’m trying to expand my list more and expand the amount of people I talk to. So I’ll keep this short and simple and straight to the point.

How Often I Reply
I reply fairly quick, I get most of 3 to 6 replies out in a day because I love typing, world building, exploring and just overall creating a plot and storyline to our rp, but that dosen’t mean I won’t be busy, sometimes I’ll get very busy and will be unable to reply some days, and sometimes I’ll reply less frequent depending on how busy my week is, I just ask that you won’t spam me where I am and when I’ll reply. ^^

Can We Talk Out of Chat?
Yes! I would love to speak OOC, I love making friends and speaking to the person that I am creating this storyline with, if we’re on the same page, we’ll both have fun. And the only way to do that, is to communicate with one another. 💕

What is my Writing Style
I myself am advance lit to novella, and I would really love if my rp partner is similar to mines. I say that because I love to type and world build, and I feel it would very fun to see in detail how our Rp is going. Though it is not a requirement, so I would like to have someone who can match my writing length!
I also have many plots ready to go so if you can’t think of anything, I always have starters.

Anything Else?
I would love to rp with people around my age, 18+ specifically because I don’t feel comfortable rping with a minor.
If you’d like the do anything 18+, that’s completely fine.

-If you’re someone that’s usually up late at night, I’m the person for you as I’m mostly up late at night when I’m not working. I use that time to reply to responses and just overall relax.
-I would love if you don’t control my Oc during the rp as that takes away the fun.
-I only do Oc x canon double up. That means I place a canon character for your Oc, and you do the same for mines, equal for both sides. I don’t do canon x canon. Sorry guys ^^’
-I don’t have any triggers other than the basic ones that is a no go, which can be further explained in Private Messages.

Here’s the Fandoms I would love to Rp! They’re the most known ones seeing I don’t see these often on this website and I would love to rp for these as I’ve been craving all of these. Though it may say I’m looking for the character for my Oc, I am always up for switching so you can enjoy as well! I can even play more than one character for your Oc.

Status
💕: Would Love to try
✨: Open for this and have plans for it
❤️‍🔥: I want to really do this, I have plans for it

Fandoms
💕Welcome Home
Who am I looking for: Wally
Who can I play?: Eddie, Wally, Frank, Howdy, Julie, Barnaby, Sally
-
❤️‍🔥Five Nights at Freddy’s (Game Trilogy)
Who am I looking for: Montgomery Gater (SB), Freddy, Glamrock Bonnie, Michael
[C]Who can I play?: Anyone
-
✨Undertale (including AU’s)
Who am I looking for?: Underfell Sans, Mettaton, Horrortale Sans, Underswap Papyrus, Ink Sans
Who can I play?: Anyone (excluding Toriel, Frisk, & Asgore)
-
✨Fallout (New Vegas & 4)
Fallout New Vegas:
Who am I looking for?: Benny, Yes Man
Who Can I play?: Anyone

✨Fallout 4:
Who am I looking for?: Hancock
Who can I play?: Anyone
-
❤️‍🔥Bendy and the Ink Machine
Who am I looking for?: Bendy, Boris
Who can I play?: Henry Stien, Joey Drew, Sammy Lawrence, Allison Pendle, Bertram Piedmont, Bendy, Alice, Boris, Charley, Barley, Edgar, Audrey Drew, Wally Franks
-
❤️‍🔥Cuphead
Who am I looking for?: Mugman, Cuphead
Who can I play?: The Devil, King Dice, Cuphead, Mugman

-
❤️‍🔥Creepypasta
Who am I looking for?: Jeff the Killer, Laughing Jack,
Who can I play?: Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Slenderman, Eyeless Jack, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Zalgo, Laughing Jack, Jane,

❤️‍🔥The Amazing Digital Circus
Who am I looking for?: Caine, Kinger
Who can I play?: Jax, Pomni, Kinger, Zooble, Ragatha, Gangle

Poppy Playtime 🧸
Who am I looking for?: Huggy Wuggy, DogDay
Who can I play?: anyone
-
Outlast (1&2)
Who am I looking for?: Eddie Gluskin, Miles Upshur
Who Can I play?: Jeremy Blaire, Eddie Gluskin, Miles Upshur, Waylon Park, Richard Trager

(I’m also very much open to do a crossover between Bendy and the Ink Machine and Cuphead to add more flavor 😤)

if those don’t interest you, I do have an orignal plot in mind that revolves around toons. (Which is what I am mainly looking to Rp, but that dosen’t mean what’s listed I don’t want to rp, it’s just what I’m craving) but I’ll make a separate post for that, but that’s all!

Dm me, or comment if interested!!
💕💕
Hi there, I’m a college student, pronouns are she/her and my name is Cynthia :) I’m looking to roleplay OCxCreepypasta with darker themes. Slow burns are more my style since they are killers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back