• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LinkeLink

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I usually write about a paragraph and I prefer descriptive. I enjoy angst mixed with fluff. I don't care for romance, but I will do it. I'm 19 F. I prefer quick response, but I will do it slower if you want. I would prefer at least one response a day though. And if you want to stop the rp for any reason, please don't ghost me. Just tell me.

FNAF- I have my own AU but I'm fine to alter it or use yours, so long as I can rp as my OC. I do not ship children, and my OC is a child ghost possessing an animatronic. I prefer not to keep animatronics and children separate. The animatronics can be sentient if not possessed, however when they are possessed I prefer to meld the AI with the ghost. It's simpler that way, and less characters.
A Series of Unfortunate Events- I have my own OC siblings, or we could use canon characters.
The Promised Neverland- Haven't roleplayed this before, but I'm willing to try.
Creepypasta- I am willing to do canon characters as long as I'm mainly my OC. My OC is a child and I do not ship her.
Pirates of the Carribean- I have an OC I'd like to use.
Beetlejuice the musical- I generally rp as either Lydia or Beetlejuice.
Legend of Zelda- I generally rp as Link.
Tim Burton
SCP- I have two OCs.
A Hat in Time
Doctor Who- I have two OCs, or I'd like to rp as the Master or Missy.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back