• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplays

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Hello! If you are interested, I’m looking for someone, or multiple people to join me in roleplaying one of the following series.

Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass, Mirai Nikki, Rise from Ashes, Lore Olympus, Room of Swords, Aphmau: MyStreet, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I prefer it over the original), and if I didn’t mention one of your favorites, please reply it, and if I know it too, I’d be happy to roleplay it with you!

Hello! If you are interested, I’m looking for someone, or multiple people to join me in roleplaying one of the following series.

Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass, Mirai Nikki, Rise from Ashes, Lore Olympus, Room of Swords, Aphmau: MyStreet, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I prefer it over the original), and if I didn’t mention one of your favorites, please reply it, and if I know it too, I’d be happy to roleplay it with you!

Hi! Do u rp OC or canon?

Hi! Do u rp OC or canon?
I can roleplay OC or canon depending on the series. For example, I would probably include canon characters for a roleplay involving Fairy Tail, unless it had a different spin on it, like modernization, being part of the antagonist side, etc. but for a roleplay involving Gun Gale Online, SAO, or Lore Olympus, I would prefer to do Ocs.

I personally dislike roleplays where there is no ocs and it’s just canon characters. I find them boring, but with ocs, you can feel what it would be like to envision yourself as a main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back