• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom roleplay! Still looking

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Female writer here. I hope you’re all keeping safe and well in these troubled times. If you dm please be at least 16+. I’m bored like crazy on my day off and looking to write. As always I seek partners who use third person, past tense, detail as I’m literate to advanced and of course...... please try to have good grammar. I do have mild dyslexia myself but I can’t abide text talk it drives me insane.

I am only looking for oc x canon pairings. I do love love triangles and ladies I can do doubles! But for once it would be great to do something just focused on my oc. At least 95% of my roleplays are doubles and it can get super boring after a while!

So with out further ado here are my fandoms all neatly organised in terms of books, tv and films. Some may cross over into both and will be listed as follows.

Books:
Harry Potter, Narnia, Pride and Prejudice, Divergent, Little Women (also if anyone’s seen the movie defiantly dm!) and Hunger Games.

Movies:
Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Narnia, Divergent, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Kissing Booth and To all The Boys. I am desperate for the later!

Tv:
90210- the most recent adaption, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Merlin, Reign, The 100, YOU, The Order and Riverdale.

I get a lot of requests for Riverdale so do try to bring something else to the table that is a little less common! I’m desperate for the Kissing Booth and To all The boys please! I do long term romantic stories only.

#longterm #bxg #romance #romantic #drama #modern #sweet #highschool #advanced #drama #clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back