• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom roleplay (list included)

Valiant_Lexi

Bonafide Dreamer and Wanderer
Hello again everyone, finally making a post to try to find some people to roleplay with! I have a lot of fandom that I like, but I'll be listing a couple for now. I am hoping to find some people to roleplay with and what not. Any fandoms that are bolded are fandoms that I really wanna do, but I can do any others listed as well.

• Transformers (Know most of the cartoons and all Bayverse movies; have not watched Bumblebee yet)
  • Sonic (Have watched Sonic X and Underground. Familiar with most of the games)
  • Steven Universe
  • Castlevania (Have watched both seasons of the Netflix series, and played Symphony of the Night; have an original idea for this if interested)
  • Fallout: New Vegas (Still new to the series, but am looking for an AU with Human!Victor in it)
  • Mass Effect (Have watched gameplay for the trilogy, but am mostly familiar with ME:3)
  • Voltron (Haven't seen the newest seasons besides from clips and what not, but can work something out)
  • WWE
  • DC Universe (Am looking for someone to be Aquaman for this one if interested)
  • Mega Man (Mostly familiar with X4 and MM11)
  • Street Fighter
  • Mortal Kombat
If there's a fandom on here that you're interested, or gave a fandom I might know, but didn't listen on here, feel free to PM me!

And as always, stay creative folks~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back