• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay 1 x 1

idealism

art of eye contact
Heyo! Since my other roleplay sites are not interested in anything I like beside OCs I guess I'll try to see if anyone is interest in here-

I roleplay doubled up OCs x Canon and Canon x Canon (ships) that are listed here

By the way, doubled up OCs x Canon means I roleplay your love interest and you roleplay my love interest to make this fun for the both of us. Canon x Canon means official characters be a couple. Did I explain well?

Danganronpa
Naruto
Life Is Strange
Vocaloid
Tekken
Yandere Simulator
Black Butler (I won't do ships for this one so just doubled up OCs x Canon yee?)
Dragon Ball Z
Mario
Sonic The Hedgehog
Corpse Party
Mystic Messenger
Welcome to Hell
Naughty Bear (I don't know how we going to roleplay this one I just wanna try this out XD)

♥ Requirements ♥
No one liners please. At least 2 descriptive sentences will be good for me-
Tell me your triggers so I don't make a mistake. I will tell you my triggers as well
Plots doesn't have to follow canon if you don't have any idea for plots, you can use any plot you want like I ain't gotta judge
I won't do Yuri (girl x girl) for Canon x Canon but I can do that with doubled up OCs x Canon for you ^^
If you're one to judge someone elses ship then I don't think you should be talking to me like I get upset if you insult my ships tbh

I do roleplay in the PMs only. Bye bye~

Heyo! Since my other roleplay sites are not interested in anything I like beside OCs I guess I'll try to see if anyone is interest in here-

I roleplay doubled up OCs x Canon and Canon x Canon (ships) that are listed here

By the way, doubled up OCs x Canon means I roleplay your love interest and you roleplay my love interest to make this fun for the both of us. Canon x Canon means official characters be a couple. Did I explain well?

Danganronpa
Naruto
Life Is Strange
Vocaloid
Tekken
Yandere Simulator
Black Butler (I won't do ships for this one so just doubled up OCs x Canon yee?)
Dragon Ball Z
Mario
Sonic The Hedgehog
Corpse Party
Mystic Messenger
Welcome to Hell
Naughty Bear (I don't know how we going to roleplay this one I just wanna try this out XD)

♥ Requirements ♥
No one liners please. At least 2 descriptive sentences will be good for me-
Tell me your triggers so I don't make a mistake. I will tell you my triggers as well
Plots doesn't have to follow canon if you don't have any idea for plots, you can use any plot you want like I ain't gotta judge
I won't do Yuri (girl x girl) for Canon x Canon but I can do that with doubled up OCs x Canon for you ^^
If you're one to judge someone elses ship then I don't think you should be talking to me like I get upset if you insult my ships tbh

I do roleplay in the PMs only. Bye bye~

i'd be interested in black butler

Hi there! I’d be interested in doing a Naruto roleplay, but instead of a romantic pairing, I was thinking of more an brotherly or fatherly one, depending on which canons you’re comfortable playing. I was hoping to play my male OC, whom was cursed by Orochimaru (as to what his abilities are, that’ll be revealed later). I can also double, if you’d like.

I'd love to do some Danganronpa! If you're up for it you'll have to PM me since I just made the account!

Wowie there's a lot of replies- Sorry I haven't replied back. ;; You're all welcome to send me a PM to talk about the roleplay okies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back