• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Polyamorous Rp

Tovarish

Always Sleepy
I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but I am searching for anyone interested in rping a Polyamorous relationship.

Polyamory is the practice of / or desire for intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the knowledge of all partners.

I'd prefer to have 2 other rp'ers rather than doubling up.
Casual - Detailed - I'm used to sites that use character counts so if you're familiar with that I'm looking for roughly 1,000-2,000 characters. About 2-4 decent paragraphs.
I don't mind spelling errors but I should be able to understand what you're saying​
Helpful tip: I use a Chrome extension called Grammarly and it helps a lot

This is a Fandom Search​
Sidenote: I don't ship OC characters with Canon Characters
Bold = Who I'd like to play
Italics = You

Marvel: Steve Rogers / Bucky Barnes / Sam Wilson
Xmen: Logan Howlett / Remy Lebeau / Kurt Wagner
Harry Potter: James Potter / Sirius Black / Remus Lupin , James Potter / Regulus Black / Lily Evans
Voltron: Shiro / Keith / Lance
DC: Kon-El/ Tim Drake/ Bart Allen , Jason Todd / Roy Harper / Koriand'r
Dragon age : Ander / Fenris / M!Hawke, M!Inqusitor / Dorian / Iron Bull,

If you are interested in rping with an original plot and oc's please pm me with details.

I did post this in the partner search as well but thought i might have more luck here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back