• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom partner search

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone! I am Huntress47 and I am looking for a roleplay partner!
I only roleplay on here in pm or on Discord so just feel free to ask!
I love AU's just as much as the setting in the Manga/Anime!
Rules are typically the normal rules practically everyone has it on their partner search and I wrote it out alot so I'm basically not gonna write it again, but what I basically request is Communication if their something you isn't like or if you had an idea you wanted to try, contribution with ideas cause I don't want to be the one coming up with all the ideas, warnings if your gonna be away for awhile, activeness, and and oneliners are okay but not every single post cause I've had it happen before.

Fandoms-
Naruto- (canon x oc)
Blue Exorcist- (canon x oc)
Pokemon (canon x oc) or (oc x oc)
Fairy Tail (canon x oc)
Tokyo Ghoul (canon x oc)
Vocaloid (canon x oc) or (canon x canon)
La Corda d Oro (canon x oc)
Assasination Classroom (canon x oc)
Vampire Knight (canon x oc)
Soul Eater (canon x oc), or (canon x canon), or (oc x oc)
Haikyuu (canon x oc)
Free! (canon x oc)
Attack on Titan (canon x oc)
Kuroko no Basket (canon x oc)
The Outsider (canon x oc)
Yuri on Ice! (canon x oc)
Danganronpa (canon x oc)
Uta no Princa sama (canon x oc)
Homestuck (canon x oc)
Five Nights at Freddy's (canon x oc)-Preferred humanized animatronics

These are the pairings I have but if you'd like to do a different pairing from a different fandom let me know I'm not limited to the ones I typed up, so just ask.

Please pm me if interested!

I would be game for Fairy tail, Blue exorcist, or soul eater which ever your craving more

Due to the post restriction I can't PM anyone yet, but I would like to let you know that I would be very interested in doubling for a Haikyuu Canon x OC roleplay. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Yes of course I double!
Fantastic! The top thing that I would love to rp would be assassinartion classroom (just finished it), but im also open to any of these as well!

Naruto
Tokyo Ghoul
Vocaloid
Soul Eater
Attack on Titan
Kuroko no Basket
Yuri on Ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back