• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pairings! (canonxcanon) (updated 9/20!) (always open!)

void seth

that one piece of trash
this probably looks absolutely disgusting considering I'm doing this on my phone but oh well

1. I only rp canon characters. I could most likely be convinced into an RP with OCs but it would take a lot of convincing.

2. I only rp MxM or FxF. I might be convinced into a MxF if the plot (or pairing) is good enough. 

3. I usually get at least a paragraph per response, so that's the bare minimum. 

4. I'm a very understanding person, so if you don't like where the plot is going, tell me! It really bothers me when people read the message and then just don't ever reply :/. 

5. I'm pretty much a full time college student, and I'm pretty inactive from 6:30 am to about 3:30 pm (EST) on Mondays through Fridays. Other than that, I'm almost always available. 

6. I would definitely prefer to rp over PMs or email. I do like smut in my rps, so email is definitely preferred but not required!

Okay! Onto the fandoms and pairings! If there's asterisks, it means that I'm currently craving. and bold is the character I'd prefer and ✔️ means I have an idea for the pairing 

BBC's Sherlock

Sherlock Holmes x John Watson

Sebastian Moran x Jim Moriarty*** ✔️

Mycroft Holmes x Greg Lestrade***

Supernatural

Castiel x Dean Winchester***

Gabriel x Sam Winchester

Shadowhunters

Raphael Santiago x Simon Lewis*** ✔️

Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood

Clary Fray x Izzy Lightwood

Izzy Lightwood x Lydia Branwell

Star Wars

Poe Dameron x Finn ✔️

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Anakin Skywalker ✔️

Han Solo x Luke Skywalker

Kylo Ren x Hux 

Harry Potter 

Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy x Albus Potter

Marvel

Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes ✔️
Tony Stark x Bruce Banner
Charles Xavier x Erik Lehnsherr*** ✔️
Clint Barton x Pietro Maximoff 
Wanda Maximoff x Natasha Romanov 
Sam Wilson x T'Challa 

Miscellaneous 
Merlin x Arthur Pendragon ✔️

Hannibal Lecter x Will Graham

Jack Harkness x Ianto Jones*** ✔️
James T Kirk x Spock ✔️
 Tyrell Wellick x Elliot Alderson

If you're interested, PM me or reply to this thread! Thanks!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched supernatural forever ago, but would be interested in Lucifer x Michael (I friggin loooooove Luci) if you are okay with my lack of knowledge for the series...

If there was some Harry Potter pairings I would do it but i hardly know those one.

i have some Harry Potter pairings!

i have Sirius x Remus, Harry x Draco, Albus x Scorpius, and feel free to suggest any pairings because I'm pretty open in that realm 

Nice! I would love to do Poe X Finn with you! I am head over heels with them right now.

But omg I love all of these too >.<

Castle X [SIZE=13.194443702697754px]Dean[/SIZE]

Hannibal x Will 

Kirk x Spock

Nice! I would love to do Poe X Finn with you! I am head over heels with them right now.

But omg I love all of these too >.<

Castle X [SIZE=13.194443702697754px]Dean[/SIZE]

Hannibal x Will 

Kirk x Spock

oh my god, I've been craving Poe x Finn forever! can you shoot me a pm so we can talk about plot?

Are you interested in SherlockXJohn~? Was taken at a surprise so I don't have a plot or anything. But I might get one 'xD

And hhnnng you got MerlinXArthur!! HNNG!! Another time I think... more hype on Sherlock atm... (Also love KirkxSpock, HannibalxWill)

Are you interested in SherlockXJohn~? Was taken at a surprise so I don't have a plot or anything. But I might get one 'xD

And hhnnng you got MerlinXArthur!! HNNG!! Another time I think... more hype on Sherlock atm... (Also love KirkxSpock, HannibalxWill)

I would be absolutely happy to do Sherlock x John with you! shoot me a pm because I've got a few plots in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back