• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom/Original interest checks? (Open)

HouseMouse

Squeak squeak
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! My name is Miki, I'm 18(soon to be 19) and im just getting back into rping. I'd love to rp with some of you guys!

I usually post 1-3 paragraphs (more if my muse is high) i dont mind mature/dark themes like gore, etc. But id very much prefer we'd rp on discord if that were the case. Im used to mxm but i dont mind if you'd rather do fxf or mxf

Just please no one liners!!

* means im really craving this right now

Persona 5: AU or Canon***
Pairings:
Akeshu, Pegoryu, MakotoxHaru
I dont mind oc x canon for this either

Durarara!! AU or Canon
Pairings: Shizaya

Bungou Stray Dogs: AU or Canon
Pairings: Chuuya x Dazai, Akutagawa x Atsushi, Lucy x Atsushi

Pokémon: as trainers or as pokemon
Pairings: future!Hop x Bede

Genshin Impact: AU or Canon
Pairings: a lot haha

I also really love crossovers​

Plot ideas I like:
Slow burn
Enemies to friends to lovers
Apocalypse
Trapped in another world
Hogwarts AU
Prince/Assassin

Plot 1: (Tw for animal violence)
Muse A lives in a house close to the woods, where they frequently take a stroll there to clear their mind. One night during a walk, Muse A stumbles upon a particularly gruesome scene.
A boy around his age amidst bodies of dead wolves, and appears to be hugging one close to his chest. Apparently, these wolves were the boys family and hunters had killed most for sport. You decide to help him, to give him a place to live after the death of his loved ones. Though this boy barely knows anything about how the human world works..
(I would be playing the wolf boy if you don't mind)

Plot 2: You are a witch/wizard in training at a magic school. For today's lesson, it was supposed to be simple. Use a magic circle to summon a crow familiar. Well, it should've been simple. Instead, you conjure up a demon! Staff have tried to get rid of it, but it seems its merged with part of your soul, and removing it could cause damage to you as well. Students were already wary of you due to the dark ties your family has, but this has just worsened the predicament. You knew you weren't that great at magic, but could someone have sabotaged the circle? And unfortunately.. This demon was rather annoying

I'm sorry if this seems rather rushed! I'm a bit tired right now. Feel free to message me! My pms are always open

Last edited:
hi !! i'd love to rp your plot 2 original or do a genshin rp!! c: i feel like i'm more interested in plot 2 though! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back