• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom or Original RP search!

vaguefizzle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me!
Greetings! I'm Fizzle and I'm hoping to find some roleplay partners :captaincat:
Should all the below sounds good to you, feel free to skip replying here and just pm me if interested :]​
  • I am very flexible in writing style and length. I typically like to match whoever I am roleplaying with.
  • OOC chatting and plotting is more than welcome, particularly if you're feeling bored or losing interest (it happens!). That being said, ghosting is fine by me. Requesting a new rp entirely is also always a-okay any time.
  • While I have more free time than most, I don't dedicate it all to roleplaying. Replies may happen at random hours of the day, as I do not have a consistent routine. The occasional bump/reminder is fine but please do not be intrusive about it.
  • And finally, I have a neurological condition that can occasionally affect my reading comprehension. If I mix up words or confuse what your character is doing and reply incorrectly, you are more than welcome to politely correct me!

Looking For
  • I am 18+, so I am only comfortable roleplaying with other adults.
  • 1x1, 3rd person, literate PM roleplays, please!
  • I would appreciate at minimum a 3 sentence paragraph that gives me something to work with.
  • I'm open to either fandom (oc/oc or cc/cc) or original works (oc/oc).
  • While not required, I do have a strong preference for LGBTQIA+ themes. Be it m/m, f/f, nb/nb, etc. Polyamoury friendly!
  • As far as themes go; angst, fluff, found family, and fantasy are some of my favorite things to RP, but I am open to other things (like sci-fi), too.

• Options These are just some suggestions. We can do other things or blend these up. I'm not picky

• Shipwrecked (pirate)/merfolk
    • Vampire hunter/Vampire
    • Ancient Vampire/Modern Vampire
    • Village Witch/Faerie
    • Monster hunting family—No romance for this one. Just found family
    • Post-Apocolyptic with some tech and sci-fi add-ons OR gothic and/or dark academy themes. Bonus points for cool monsters
    • D&D-ish. I'm still learning so not full-on, but the races, classes, and settings are super cool & welcomed

Last edited:
Hi! If you would be open to, i'd love to do a SDV RP with you! I have an idea i'd love to flesh out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back