• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom OC fun!

deerchihuahuas

Hi, I'm YT! I'm 23 years old, they/them and just here to have fun. Please be over 20+ though! Also I love joking around and doing OOC chat, but please be respectful and mature!

>I like... both fandom and original of many genres! I especially love fake filler arcs in canon series with OCs with a healthy mix of all genres. Any content is good content if written well. I love other OCs, and I love OC x Canons (for your OC too!) and willing to double. What I do ask is to help the plot be immersive. I do not believe in playing one gender + and will play canons for what is appropriate / immersion-- Please do the same for at least canons! ^^)

>Needless to say, adventure-esque plots are fun. Pairings can and will happen over time! Please understand that I do take a bit to retain interest sometimes! Nothing wrong, but I personally like trying to invest a lot.

>Current fandoms are Naruto, YYH, JJBA (I only know up to part 4!), HxH, FMA. I rather not do original settings for now, but fan OCs in these series are 100% welcome!

>In terms of ships, I do not do shipping-focused threads unless we synergize / are close! I like ships, but they have to be natural developments (or very fun OOC musings about potential ones). If I write, I want to be 100%! When I do ship, I ship anything smiley Healthy, hateship, anything if it jives.

>I match my partner. I understand there are days where the muse isn't strong / short replies, and I'm still fine with that! If there's stuff to respond to, I'm chill. I write primarily third-person paragraph though. Past/present doesn't matter as long as it's established beforehand.

>I'm pretty quick with responses, so don't feel pressured! I do respond on my phone a lot, but I do my best to match length regardless.

>Please contact me via email.
(deerchihuahuas @gmail)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back