• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~Okay, so its me again. Life decided to be mean and beat me down soooo- I'm back. (This means as well, any partners I was with before if you wish to continue I can and gladly will)

If you dont know me, I'm Aires, a wild 18 year old who loves making stories. I go be xe/they pronouns but am totally okay with pretty much anything. I'll update this as my interest change, and will just leave this as my main fandom search for now.

~~Last Update ~> 4/28~~

~~ Things about me/My rules and preferences!! ~~
~ I am 18, so I would prefer other adults to rp with, though dont mind platonic plots with minors.
~I can write anywhere between 100-1k words easily, so its really based off what you're feeling for the rps. I just dont do one liners
~I prefer third person past tense when writing.
~ I only do oc/canon or oc/oc, canon/canon is hard for me to get attached to (for your side we can do whatever, but mine will be oc/oc or oc/canon) With this as well if we do oc/canon, I'd prefer to double so we both have fun with ocs.
~No godmoding, I hate it and cant stand it. I can understand not wanting to completely lose a character, but dont make them bounce back okay every single time.
~I have no triggers, but do tell me yours! Or I'll make you eat a frozen egg! (kiddinnngggg)
~Please be okay with LGBTQIA, I'm willing to do any pairing, though tend to prefer my chars to be gender non-conforming.
~I dont mind if ocs bend the rules a little. AU's are my j a m so.
~Just a note beforehand, I'm not very good with slice of life kinda stuff, and I will find ways to spice it up and add a n g s t and t r a u m a.

~~ Fandoms ~~

~Five Nights at Freddy's~
(Have played a few but have watched all that are listed. At least twice.)
~Fnaf 1, 2, 4, Sister Location, Security Breach, and AU's are all fine by me!!
~Love interest ~> Montgomery Gator, Michael, Foxy the Pirate, DJ Music Man

~Who I can play ~> Pretty much anyone but the kids souls (for romantic I refuse to play kids souls)

After the fire at the pizzaplex, the animatronics made their homes in the wreckage. Content with living in the mess they somewhat rebuilt each other the best they could. A few months later and Foxy's waterpark opens with a new band and higher saftey protocols.

Foxy and his mates, Lolbit and Mangle run a pirate themed park. A few days into it and Foxy recives a ping that his old mates are still alive and functioning. So he ask a newer mechanic, Muse A, to go get them. Upon the trip back they realize they dont have anywhere to store the animatronics. So instead they start adding them to the roster as each gets repaired. Muse B, who is the lead mechanic has no clue where these bashed up bots came from but he intends to find out.

We dont have to use people, and instead just use animatronics but intentions for this one is one humans and one animatronic for both sides on top of love intrest.

~~ Percy Jackson ~~
(Have read everything but the last book of Trials of Apollo.)
~Any timeline is okay with me. During the main series, trials of apollo, hero's of Olympus, I'm down for it all
~ Love interest ~> Nico, Will, Percy, Leo, Apollo, pretty much half the gods-
~Who I'll play ~> Just about everyone, go crazy.

~Plots ~> None yet just love this setting.

~~My Hero Academia (BNHA/MHA) ~~
(Caught up to season 5 of the anime, and working on reading manga rn)
~Anythings good for me here. AU's are fun so lets go crazy with the superpowered babies.
~Love Interest ~> Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kamanari, Dabi, Keigo Hawks, Tamaki Amajiki, Mirio (forgot the first name haha-)
Who I'll play ~> Really anyone aside from AFO.

Plots~> None specific to this one.

~~Devil May Cry~~
(Ive watched playthrough/played 3, 4 & 5)
Down for anything with this.
~Love interest ~> V, Nero
~Who I'll play~> Nearly anyone

~Plots ~> Dm me for this as its trigger heavy and I want to give proper warning.

~~Witcher~~
(Preferably book/game lore as I've not watched the show!)
Down for nearly anything again with this one.
~Love interest ~> Jaskier/Dandelion, Geralt
~Will play~> Anyone

~Plots ~> Again dm for these as trigger heavy!

~~Dream Smp~~
(Watched it alllllll)
I would be willing to do canon/canon for this one specifically.
~Love interest ~> Dream, Quackity, Schlatt, Karl, Sapnap
~Will play~> Honestly, again, everyone aside from Techno. I'll look up any lore needed for chars I dont watch often

~Plots ~> Noneee~
~Ships ~> Karlnapity, Quackbur, Dreamnotfound, Karlnotfound, Karlnap, Karlackity, GeorgeXD (george and dream XD), DreamHD (dream and george HD), Wially (wilbur and sally), Fundynotfound, Koolish (Karl and Foolish), AwePonk, Schlattity, Aweponkish

~~Lunar Chronicles~~
((Read everything but the graphic novels))
Honestly, prefer canon world.
~Love Interest ~> Wolf & Scarlet, Wolf, Thorne
~Will Play~> Anyone

~Plots ~>
Everything was going perfectly for the team. Everyone was getting what they wanted and peace was forming between Luna and Earth. Cinder and Kai were happily leading the world into a new age with a lot less fear, fighting, and destruction. Well, until one day they disappear without a trace. Now its up to our ocs and the rest of the crew to go find them and bring them home. Before someone else decides its time they crown new people and things fall apart again...

~~Destiny 2~~
((I've done everything but read the lore books))
Prefer canon world, but crossovers and au's are welcome. Also would prefer oc/oc for this if you're willing.
~Love Interest ~> Shaxx, Cayde-6
~ Will Play~> Anyone

It had been months since the Red Legion had taken the last city, and you were in a refugee camp on the EDZ. You had been assigned to the radios today even though they've been silent since the camp had been set up and honestly the job was depressing to sit there for hours while hoping a Guardian called through saying it was clear to go back to the tower.

You honestly expected nothing to come through just like every day, but a few hours in you were quite shocked to hear it crackle to life.

"Hello?... Hello?... Can anyone hear me?... Over" A boys voice called through the emergency radio channel, the static telling he was pretty far from the radio station. "If anyone can hear me please send help, my names Torie Winterfelt and Im hidden in an old chapel on the EDZ. I've got supplies to last a while but my ghost is damaged and I'm pretty messed up and need some assistance to get out of here. Over."

You scrambled to grab a piece of paper and write everything down, dashing off to find Hawthorne and give her the information

~~ Call Of Duty ~~
((Watched or looked up any lore I havent played in campaign yet-))
Honestly au's and all that is so much fun, so gimmie gimmie.
~ Love Interest ~> Simon "Ghost" Riley, John "Soap" MacTavish ((Honestly would love to do a poly plot here))
~Willing to play~> Anyone really, whoever I dont know I'll do my research on.

~Plots~> Just a general idea honestly-

After the Red War, the legion was pissed. Falling apart and trying to rebuild and attack again. This time though, they picked a new route of trying to gain the light, by taking it from the guardians. How did they do this? Traveled to a far enough area from the traveler that the link between Guardian and Traveler had grown weaker, and the reach from the towers communication system was nearly completely cut off. Nearly because one guardian manages to escape and send an sos before being recaptured. Now a team's gearing up to go save their lost guardians.
(We can put our ocs anywhere, on the team, as captured members, whatever you prefer)

The EDZ is a quite place, and not a bad place to hide. At least not for Torie. He'd been happily living his life out there, hidden among the trees for ages. Until Y/C finds him. Now he's gotta make sure you tell no one where he's at without revealing he's alive at the same time.

~~ Court of Thornes and Roses ~~
((Read the first three books of this series))
Would prefer to stay away from canon setting ^^
~Love Interest ~> Tamlin, Rhysand, Azriel
~Will Play ~> Anyone

~~ Marvel Universe ~~
((Read a bunch, watched a bunch-))
Fine with any setting here ^^
~Love Interest ~> Bucky, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Loki
~Will play ~> Anyone

~~ General Plots ~~
(These work for any fandom and/or original stories too)
Now normally the universe doesn't mind as much if soulmates dont find each other. Things happen y'know? One person's born in an entirely different country or they just never cross paths. Wellllll until A & B come around. For some reason the universe very much cares that these two get together. A ends up messing up the relationship in the original timeline (this could be by anything), and the universe decides their punishment is to go through different timelines and aus over and over and over, until they can get B to fall for them again. Now this sounds okay right? Not at all.

Every time A is reset it leaves behind scars, reminders of how many times they let B get away from them. They also dont know how much time they have between resetting again, so that means they need to work fast. Can they get it done this time though?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back