• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom List (LOL, Death Mark, KH, Genshin)(18+)

Hello, I’m Miss Legs, though feel free to call me Q as that’s what I most commonly go by. I’m a 21-year-old woman who is in search of people to rp any of these fandoms with me!

⭐ ABOUT ME ⭐

-Novella length writer. I'm someone who has a strong affinity for writing LONG responses. Of course, there are times when shorter responses are best, but I will almost always write as much as I can without eating into my partner's ability to react to a situation.

-able to write a wide variety of people, personalities, and abstract thoughts. I've played anything from the crazed scientist, a meek librarian, to politicians who seek the failure of society. I enjoy it all and have no qualms with darker portrayals of character.

-Willing to provide writing examples that showcase my abilities.

-Preference for rping via Google Docs or Discord, with a stronger preference for Discord as Google Docs loves to lag early on for me. Don't mind DM's here, but realistically I don't always check for updates.

-Writes in a 3rd person POV with a response time of at least once a week, but realistically will probably be within a day or two of receiving an rp response unless otherwise stated.

⭐ WHAT I REQUEST FROM PARTNERS ⭐

-Is comfortable with poly ships, almost all of my personal ships are poly. While you won't have to play a secondary character, (I do that) it will be required in some scenarios that you're comfortable with more than one person being in a relationship!

-Novella writer, this means you write at least 300 words PER character! I understand that at times we might do less, but I would prefer it to not be a constant thing.

-IS 18+ NO EXCEPTIONS

-Provides a writing example that showcases their writing abilities.

-Has somewhat of a grasp on the character they are playing in turn for me, this is a requirement due to previously having issues with people who have just outright played a character they had absolutely NO clue about. (They even said it, so… Yeah LMAO I’m not making this shit up)

⭐ FANDOMS⭐

genshin-impact.jpg

I'm currently trying to get up to date with Genshin Impact! I've completed Fontaine's Archon Quest, but have yet to do most story quests for Sumeru with the exception of Nahida 1, Alhaitham, Cyno, and Tighnari. So if you are requesting anyone whose character story I have yet to finish, please note that the portrayal of the character will thus be all that I know of them and not accurate to lore until I have done their quest.

Characters that I have the most experience with are Xiao, Childe, Diluc, Kaeya, Thoma, Ayato, and Albedo. They are the ones I've personally played at least once in a prolonged roleplay with Childe being my most experienced muse.

Who I'm looking for you to play!

I have countless ships so reach out and I’ll provide a list! (I can almost guarantee that you’ll find a character that you’ll be able to play)

capsule_616x353.jpg

This is my absolute favorite right now and pretty much I will personally learn any fandom just to get a chance of playing this. The only ship I’m interested in for my side is Yashiki x Mashita x OC with someone playing either of the boys while I pick up the rest.

I’m able to play anyone from Death Mark 1, Spirit Hunter NG, and probably butchered portrayals of Death Mark 2 anyone from the start of the game to about midway through Chapter Three if not a little less than halfway.

EGS_LeagueofLegends_RiotGames_S1_2560x1440-80471666c140f790f28dff68d72c384b

I’ve played this game for a LOOOOONG time, like 8-9 years by now long. I’m capable of researching more in-depth any of their characters (Because let’s be real there are too many characters to know enough about all of them) as well as any of their skinlines.

I’m seeking someone who can play Yone for me, be it in any of his skinlines.

I have an interesting relationship with Kingdom Hearts! I’ve played as many of the games as I could, however, most of the other games like Birth By Sleep, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 1, and Kingdom Hearts 2 were fed to me through cutscenes so I probably don’t have the full experience of it. I have played the following: Kingdom Hearts 3 + Remind, Dream Drop Distance, Days (FUCKING BROKE ME MAN), KHUX (Haven’t fully completed out the Xehanort part of it, but if it’s vital to our rp I don’t mind completing it), Recoded, 2.8 Final Chapter (FUCKING ALMOST COMPLETED THAT GAME ON HARD MODE FUCK)

Anyway, I can play pretty much anyone, I just might need to consume more media to portray them accurately.

I’m looking for someone to play any of these characters: Ephemer, Axel, Saix, Demyx, Riku, Xaldin

I do sort of have a story idea that revolves around my oc, Skuld, and Ephemer so I will prioritize Ephemer.

MV5BOTFlOTIwYjQtNTJhNS00YmRmLWE5NTgtZjc4NjNjNzZhNzI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

I've got no real plots or ideas for this anime, but I plan to read the manga after they release episode 12. So far I'm capable of playing anyone shown in the anime, obviously those who have less screen time will need to have headcanons attached to them, but I'm good. Seeking someone out to play Chilchuck or Laios for me! Possibly in a poly ship, but unsure.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back