• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Interest Check - Longterm MxM RP canon + AU

hopefills

Here for the KomaHina, stay for the HinaKoma??
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am 25+ (late 20s) looking for a longterm MxM RP partner.

Initial Preferences:

I won't RP with anyone who isn't also an adult (over 18), and would prefer someone who is also 25+.
(If you can argue your case, I can lower it but my age range stays within the 23+ range, and I very-much-so prefer to not let it go lower than 24.)
  • we can discuss reply frequency and details
  • i like ooc chat (I'm also looking for a fandom friend. Someone open to discussing the rp's progress is a plus!)​

📝 Writing style:
  • Preferred: 3rd person, past tense, 1-3 short paragraphs (can be more for detail, usually just one)​
  • Can: script, conversational (ic chat)​

Fandoms + Ships / Genres
(Most desired listed first):
How far I got in the series is in the parenthesis next to the series title uvu
  1. Bungou Stray Dogs (Bungo Stray Dogs; s1-3 + Dead Apple/ Bungou Stray Dogs Wan! - all in Japanese)
    non-Ability AU/ canon / non-Mafia AU
    • Dazai x Chuuya (soukoku / dachuu) — romance, slice of life, angst
    • Poe x Ranpo (RanPoe/ PoeRan) — romance
    • Fukuzawa x Ranpo (FukuRan) — domestic romance
    • Dazai x Akutagawa; — angst

📝 I play: Dazai, Ranpo, Akutagawa
  2. Scum Villain Self Saving System (SVSSS, entire novel; English)
    canon/ modern AU
    • Shen Qingqiu x Luo Binghe (SQQ x LBH / LBH x SQQ)
    • Shang Qinghua x Shen Yuan (SY x SQH / SQH x SY)
  3. 2ha (Erha) (until book 4; English)
    • Mo Ran x Chu Wanning (MR x CWN; the mc MR from the current storyline only lol) — romance
  4. Super Danganronpa 2 (game; end of chapter 2; Eng / JP)
    • Komaeda x Hinata (KomaHina/ HinaKoma)

📝 I play Hinata

Thank you for reading!!!! If I missed anything, it is most likely on my profile.
If you know anyone interested in this, please (lovingly and respectfully) throw them my way!

Heyyyyyy, I've literally been looking for a role-player like you!! (Sorry, got too overjoyed after reading this...) But heyy, my writing style may not exactly align with yours, but it might have similarities!! Like, I also prefer 3rd person and and past tense, so there's that and I'm fully up to date with the manga as well the anime!! I'm also good with 1-3 paras like you mentioned (and although my tone here is pretty frank, in character I would use the character's personality only)

I'm mostly interested in the Soukoku RP - Dazai x Chuuya (I've been dying to find someone to do one!! I've finished most of the fanfictions written on them on AO3 and am near-obsessed with their dynamic. And I can play Chuuya ^^

Now the thing is, I'm 20, (5 years younger than what you're looking for, probably, but I can assure you it won't be a hindrance at all), and since it'll be a canon set-in, our characters' ages can be higher. And I'm also experienced in role-playing, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back