• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✭~Fandom(HUGE list) Cravings Only Plz~✭

Hi i am intrested in marvel or dc. Would you be a male canon character for rp?

Is this still open?

Because I'm all for Peter x Black Cat or Peter x MJ! Spider-Man's my favorite superhero and I'll jump on any opportunity to play him XD

I would PM you, but I'm new to the site and am working on my 10 submissions... :-_-lines:

I noticed you had Naruto on your list, which is currently one of my cravings. It would be either ItachixOC or MadaraxOC for my side if you're interested!

Is this still open?

Because I'm all for Peter x Black Cat or Peter x MJ! Spider-Man's my favorite superhero and I'll jump on any opportunity to play him XD
Hi so i know you are probably waiting for the original poster to reply but im gonna reply to this as well. I have been looking for a spiderman for my oc if you are intrested pm me so we can discuss some ideas for the rp. If you arent intrested thats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back