• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandom High School IC [CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
NOTE: You can still join this until the characters' initiation. Afterwards, I will no longer accept any late character sheets. Thank you for your understanding.

The sun has risen, and you have about an hour to make preparations. It has been a day since you have received that mysterious invitation, and then you gave it a shot anyways. If it is power that you want, then it is power that you will get. Make your final preparations now and hurry up, the clock is ticking. Are you excited to go into this 'new school'? Maybe you are, but some of you might be nervous and doubtful, but who cares? Right? You got powers. You got skills, You got at least everything. Nothing will go wrong, and you are sure about that.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Crys Crys animegirl20 animegirl20 wdinatx wdinatx Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Astralworks Astralworks BackSet BackSet J Jules8008 ListlessEvie ListlessEvie

Special Mentions:
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Still waiting on you.)
Solar Union Solar Union (Finalize your CS.)
marc122 marc122 (Well?)​

Link
Impatient as always

Link waited impatiently, tapping his foot against the ground as a clear sign he was tired of waiting. He wished there was some sort of easier or less boring way to get to this "school". He was already ready. He had a bag packed with books and hisnweapons strapped to his back and sides. Now if only there was a timepiece that could tell him when 11:11:11 was. Sadly, there was none because he lived in hyrule where the best timepieces were analogue clocks. As such, he had to estimate.

Shanoa
2c0f8bc9b2f8a704912a2108b5c3a314ce0d5aa3_hq.gif

"Shanoa!" Barlowes voice was hardly missable, as it echoed through the whole, old complex. The Order of Ecclesia lives in a very big, church-esque building, and, coincidentally, is also called Ecclesia. Silence. The whole building was silent, until a door opened and Shanoa stepped into the small, office-like room Barlowe lives in. "Yes, Sir Barlowe? You called me?" Shanoas eyes darted around the room for about two seconds before fixating on him. It felt like her cold eyes pierced through his skin. Shanoa never noticed it, and Barlowe never said anything against it. without looking at his servant, Barlowe started out of the window, and just said "It's almost time. You know your mission. Try to find out anything possible about Dominus' location. If you find out anything, try contacting us first, never go after it alone. Is there is no way to contact us, you have my permission to going after it. But only if the headmaster allows it." She only gave a faint nod, but still stared at Barlowe, like...she wasn't happy with it. However, both she and Barlowe knew Shanoa struggles with showing emotions.​

TAILS
His Workshop​

Meanwhile, at the other side of the multiverse...

It certainly was not a boring wait for Tails - he had everything to prepare! He had spent the last day halting all of his projects, to ensure none of them were going to go nuclear while he was gone, and had made a note to say goodbye to his myriad of friends and allies. It was quite hard for him to let go - these were the people that had rescued him from the wild back when he was six and he had never forgotten that. Nor will he ever forget it.

Now, the time was drawing near. Tails had quickly put together a device to count the seconds perfectly, as it seemed like the requirements were a bit awkward and harsh to perfect. The thought had crossed his mind that it was just an elaborate joke or trick, but honestly Tails didn't care. The scientist in him had to see what this was all about - to experience it, to document it. It was certainly odd to him, after all. Saying a magic keyword at a specific time to...well, he didn't know. A multitude of ideas ran across his mind as to what was going on, but eventually Tails decided to stop and to see what happened.

So, he was ready. Standing at the edge of his runway overlooking the ocean, Tails looked down to his machine. About an hour left. Not too long, then, although the wait was killing him. He decided to take the time to ensure his belongings were all in order - a backpack with his living belongings in - clothes, books etcetera - but next to him he had a large metal case. Reinforced in the case of an explosion, complete with shock dampeners and wheels, the case was filled with all of his tools and weapons. Grenades, mines, his EBC, his toolset...the list went on.

After finally being ready to leave, Tails noticed he had about ten minutes left on the clock. With a final sigh, he walked to his garage - where he stored the Tornado (his enhanced bi-plane, built from scratch) - and threw some tarp over the mechanical marvel. "And I'll miss you the most, Tornado." With a somewhat solemn smile, he walked back to the end of the runway where he had his gear. He looked into the ocean around him, lost in his own memories - the good and bad - before he heard a shrill in his ears. "Well, guess it's time."

Five...four...three...two...one. "Tensou!"

Last edited:
Yui_Hirasawa_name_icon.png
yui_hirasawa_by_krizeii-d7ae06f.png When Yui first received the invite to Excel Academy her friends for sure thought it was some type of joke or prank. For one thing it talked about receiving great power? What in the world was that suppose to mean? On top of that you had to say this key word to at a certain time to transport to the Academy. It just seemed really strange. Mio decided to research it to see what she could find turns out there are rumors about Excel Academy being an actual place. Part of the rumors being people getting a invite to come to the school. So it seemed that it might actually be legit though the fact Yui was invited to come this school was strange. Yui isn't good in school she usually borderline to failing most of the time. Why would a Academy invite a student with such bad grades? "It's has to be a mistake." Ritsu said as she add she chowed down on the cake Mugi bought. "I mean seriously Yui not to be rude your grades suck." Yui looked over to Ritsu with her cheeks puffed out. "It's not like your grades are that much better." Mio spoke up, "Well as much as I hate to agree with Ritsu she has a point. It could of been a mistake...though I'm not sure if I'm convinced if this place is actually real. Anyway I thi-" The sound of Yui's chair suddenly falling to the floor cut Mio off and the girls looked up to Yui who had determined look on her face. "I'm going!" The girls looked at her startled and a bit shocked. "What?!" Mio, Ritsu and Azusa said in unison. "Oh my" Mugi said with a smile. "Yep!" Yui had proud smile on her face. "Just think about it I'll never get a chance like this again! Though I am a bit nervous I'm sure I'll be just fine!" Mio began to speak up, "Yui I really think you-" But was cut off by Ritsu who stood and walked over to Yui and held her hands with excited look on her face. "You should totally go for it Yui!" "Now wait min-" Mio was cut off again this time by Mugi an Azusa who seemed all in support in Yui trying the academy out. Mio sighed, "Fine why not." Everyone cheered and wished Yui good luck.

Today was the day Yui was leaving for the Academy. Yui's alarm went off and she slowly reached her hand to shut off. She then slowly sat up with a big yawn and got up heading into the kitchen. Her younger sister Ui was making breakfast. "Morning big sis today is the big day huh?" Yui looked at her slightly confused. "Huh? Big day?" "You know sis you leave for the academy today." Yui nodded tiredly, "Oh yeah that's right.....wait What?!" Ui looked at her sister. "Oh no don't tell me you forgot?" Yui sprinted into her room. "I can't believe I forgot! I haven't even packed yet!" Quickly Yui pulled out her suitcases and started packing. After she was done she got washed and dressed and brought all of her thins to the living room including her guitar. "There all done" Yui said exhausted. Ui called out from the kitchen. "Hey Yui what did they say about getting there? Is someone picking you up?" Yui stood there for a moment thinking. "Um let me check." She pulled out the letter and took a look at it again. "Let's see....Tensou?" Ui walked into the living room with Yui's breakfast. "Food is...done....Yui? Where she go?"

Last edited:
Eiko Magami
The girl's alarm rang throughout the house, causing Eiko to stir about in her bed as she was underneath her own covers. "Urrrgh..." She throws the covers off herself, revealing her unkept red hair and sluggish face. Eiko was so lazy in fact, that she wasn't even wearing proper pajamas... just sleeping in her underwear and wearing a white tank top as always, while having her black bracers as always. She gets up outta of bed, pressing the alarms button to ceases it's noise. "Why did I have that alarm on again...?" She thought to herself for a moment, but it soon dawns on her... making her eyes widen greatly. "Crap, I need to get ready for school!"

And just like that, Eiko bolts to her closet and frantically starts to put her clothes on. Putting on her traditional japanese school girl uniform, while also putting on her brown shoes. Also in the closet was the Tachyon Sword, which grabs a hold of it's strap and put it along the left side of her hip. With her clothing and sword acquired, she rushes out of her room, leaving the closet door open and also her room door as she heads to the bathroom to tidy herself up.

Soft humming filled the normally silent Rotunda as Licia looked over her wares. She'd done as much as she could to prepare for this moment, as she was not one to carry many possessions in the first place. It had been a long time since she was a student at Lindelt, and despite having to leave due to unfortunate circumstances she was positive she had all the capabilities to succeed here like she did there.

As she went over the pages and tomes that made up her arsenal of tales and stories, a specific page peaked out at her. She frowned, but quickly tucked it back into the pile where it belonged. That specific page was not to see the light of day for longer than it needed to. She focused on the others, occasionally pausing to reread a story or two of the days of old. As she read, she occasionally rang the Idol chime and would feel the beginnings of a soft glow envelop her before she paused to continue her work. Once she had them all organized and folded to precision, she went about sneaking them into various pieces of her clothing. A true cleric knew how to travel lightly, despite the various bits of literature they'd often need for preaching.

That was almost everything, and after looking at one of the many rings she would offer her disciples, she paused upon hearing an all too familiar clanking of metal. Sitting up, she glanced around the column that stood in the dead center of the Rotunda to see a familiar armored gentleman descending a set of stairs.

She hadn't anticipated to see him of all people taking this route again, but she figured she'd have enough time for one last sell. She stood and adopted her normal stance beside the column as he approached, taking a moment to soak in the power she could now feel radiating off him.

"You've had quite a journey, I can see..." she said softly as he came to a stop in front of her "You must have a glorious number of souls by now... What a wonderful feeling that must be."

She gave a small laugh, but this particular customer of hers was not one for many words.

He looked away from her towards one off the exits the Rotunda had sealed up.

She let her smile fade a bit, seems he wasn't staying to learn of any other miracles. Soon she felt as hundreds of souls passed from him to her, the usual payment for this task.

"Go on then." she said simply, and the warrior took a knee and looked down as she moved over to the column for a second before kneeling with him and folding her hands in prayer. Mechanisms whirred as the rotunda began shifting.

"This is actually quite a landmark," Licia said as the walls shifted "for this may be our last bout of prayer."

The warrior looked up at her, surprised that she had spoken in the middle of the process. She had never spoken before at this time, but the cleric merely continued smiling as the Rotunda's walls continued shifting.

"I'm leaving soon to resume my studies, though I am grateful that you've learnt so much in our time together." as she spoke, she kept an eye on the stairwell that the warrior had entered from. Light from the sun poured in from the top, and a scholar such as herself found it easy to keep track of its movements due to the shadows cast from it.

The memories of leaving Paradise with a promise to return there for Sarah made to her in the head of Number Four, or John Smith, as he had left alone instead of with Sam and Bernie to search for the other Loric Garde. He had been thinking of what Excel Academy would be like as he slept in a cheap, one-night only motel room, with a few bags packed. The room, of course, was plain and small; there wasn't much decorating, there were no significant messes to be cleaned up, etc., because it was, duh, not meant to be lived in for so long by him. It was only that he had saved up enough pocket money just so he could afford that one night, but at that aforementioned cost. After all, it couldn't hurt to move to a new place alone, right?

Just then, the alarm clock rung, blaring out its sound towards the Loric and the rest of the room. Yawning, the teenager struggled to push the "stop" button on the alarm clock, located on top of itself, before finally reaching it and then smacking it without much difficulty. Afterwards, he was now up, albeit somewhere between half-awake and fully awake, as he checked the time. An hour check, the device revealed, causing him to tremble slightly as he got up and took a quick shower. There, without wasting time, he applied shampoo to his hair before putting on conditioner right after washing the former off. Only then after that, did he spread soap throughout his body before proceeding to rinse himself, ridding himself of it and the conditioner, and then turning off the shower.

After he dried himself with a towel and brushed his teeth before putting his clothes back on, John went back to the alarm clock to check how much time has passed. 'Only a few minutes spent,' he thought, citing his enhanced strengths through way of simply being part of the Loric Garde, as he proceeded to eat a quick, slightly unrefined breakfast: two pieces of toast and poached eggs. Then, he packed what was yet to be packed into his few bags, including the small, inconsequential stuff that he had left lying around in his motel room. Once he was ready, he finally set off out of the room and towards the receptionist, whom he confirmed his checking-out to. Then, he went to his car and got inside, before starting it up, but at the ACC mode.

As Mr. Smith waited, he began to look back on what had happened before he ever got that letter from Excel Academy. The discovery of his first powers, the first Mogadorian encounter, the Battle at Paradise High School. All were part of what made him into the hero others expected him to be, but at the same time, he was struggling. Then, he looked back at the decision to break away from the other Loric Garde; they regarded his decision to come to Excel Academy as a reckless move, even by his standards. He agreed with them, but couldn’t help to feel morbidly curious about the academy itself.

Back to present time, where there was no clock to use. He could’ve used his phone, but he had never gotten it back, so he relied on estimating the time from the last time he checked on the motel’s alarm clock. Nonetheless, he was now waiting for the right time to say the key word.​

Josuke Higashikata

Its already the summer, and it has also been a month after the eventful battle against the serial killer Yoshikage Kira. THe summer heat was good enough for many people to find ways to cool off, such as going for swimming, take cold beverages and treats, and anything else to beat the heat. Josuke on the other hand decides to do something that is rather weird, but awesome at the same time. Yesterday, he has received a mysterious invitation to a school called 'Excel Academy', where students who works hard in their studies will receive great power beyond imagination. At first he thought it was a joke, but then he thought of giving the school a shot. When the day comes, right before the designated time, Josuke had to hasten his preparations. He cannot wait for his first day upon arrival. With all is done, Josuke waits for the time...and the clock hits it.

ALRIGHT GUYS! ARE YOU READY NOW? IN 3...2..1...

TENSOU!

Quiet, it is so very quiet. You cannot see a single thing at first. By the moment you say that word, you are transported in a dark void. However, this was only for a brief moment. The darkness fades away, showing beautiful colors like never before. You look down and notice that you're standing on white concrete. You would then realize that all of you are standing on school grounds.

66da5b6de396e1734bd63e3b53b6fdd3.jpg

As you begin to wonder, you hear loud footsteps. You turn around and see a weird looking man in formal clothing. What's weird about him is his head being a bar code. This guy must be the one that sent you the invitations, but why did he chose you? "Welcome...welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, chosen people." The man says "My name is Klau Magaius, and welcome to Excel Academy." His voice let's out a warm and calming echo, signifying his delight in seeing all of you in his ground. "You're probably asking why I have invited all of you here, how I know who you are and everything. Let's just say that I am the 'overseer' of the universes. I watch countless of happening within every universe I have watched over, as well as being the one that orchestrates the events that has happened. So, if a loved one of yours is dead, your hometown burned into ashes, or any tragic stuff that has happened, you can blame it on me. But, if miracles happened, then thank me." Klau says "Before we begin the initiation, I want to know if you people are the correct ones that I have sent the invitations. Sometimes the invitations land on the 'wrong hands'. Also, explain a bit about yourself. This will be considered a training ground to boost your confidence and esteem. I don't like shy people around my premises."

Well, its time for introductions. GO ahead, go introduce yourself to the guy.

J Jules8008 ListlessEvie ListlessEvie Elekta Kount Elekta Kount The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald animegirl20 animegirl20 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter marc122 marc122 Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Astralworks Astralworks wdinatx wdinatx BackSet BackSet

TAILS
Excel Academy

The experience was a little unsettling at first, though not a completely unfamiliar one. Teleportation wasn't a completely new experience for him - heck, he could teleport himself using the Chaos Force under specific situations - and even dimension hopping was something he knew the feeling of. In fact, dimension hopping was a regular occurrence back in his youth.

Still, this was a wondrous spectacle nonetheless. Just because you've seen fireworks before doesn't make them any less amazing - especially when you see the grand finale compared to the single firework explosion. This was far greater than anything that he could've thought of, and it excited the intellectual side of Tails. He knelt down to feel the concrete beneath him - then quickly stood back up, since it was normal concrete and nothing special - and marvelled at the school that he would soon call temporary home. Its architecture seems real yet surreal, as if physics didn't apply correctly here - or perhaps this world simply ran on a different set of physics - and the world seemed infinite beyond the building. Like a white void stretching on until the end of time. "Interesting..."

Another thing he noticed immediately was the lack of Chaos Force here. He was never as in tune with the Chaos Force as some of his friends, but he could still feel it. He could especially notice the difference now, that it was absent. Like a weight lifted from his shoulders, or being suddenly introduced to fresh air. In fact, the only thing he could feel emitting the Chaos Force was himself, and even that was minute compared to his original world.

As he was observing the situation, he heard footsteps approach and a figure speak. The figure was certainly...odd...but honestly, he had seen weirder in his life as a hero. He listened to him speak, and suddenly grew solemn and sad as he mentioned the negative things that he may have caused. He understood, though - even his brief time as a god, he could feel the weight of the universe on his shoulders. Maybe that was why gods were so strong - the heft of their decisions must weigh heavily on their minds. It must take great endurance and power to withstand it all. Steeling himself, Tails decided to be the first to introduce himself. He left his metal case behind - it came up to his stomach in height, and was awkward to move with after all. "Mr Magaius, was it? My name is Miles Prower, but my friends just call me Tails." As he spoke, he flicked his twin tails to prove why. He also extended a hand to the man, although he couldn't say he was sure how the man would react to it. "Nice to meet you, sir."

Zamasu Zamasu

Link
By the goddeses!
Link was utterly confused. First of all, how had he gotten the time right. second, where the heck was he. Third,mthere was no third. The man with the lines for a head explained some... Things. None of which actually sounded explained. Either way, the man had asked for introductions. And link thought he should probably give one. And then a girl blurted out something that sounded belligerent. Belligerent. Link liked that word. He didn't like it's meaning but it's pronounciation was fun. Be-llig-er-ent. Belligerent. That was fun. But he should probably pay attention now.

Zamasu Zamasu ListlessEvie ListlessEvie

Zamasu Zamasu The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald ListlessEvie ListlessEvie BackSet BackSet

“...Tensou.”

John said, as soon as he thought the time came. However, once he said the key word, he suddenly found himself in a dark void that held no sound, leaving his car alone. He was bewildered; he may have fought large crowds of extraterrestrial beings to protect his previous school, but never before had he seen anything like that before. Not only that, but he found himself floating in the same dark void.

“What the?”

As soon as the darkness ended, John realized that he had ended up on school grounds he had never seen before. He had some disbelief about the school at first; were there any schools that look this grand and this elaborate? What’s it really like on the inside? Then, the Loric found himself standing amongst a group of people who were just as confused as him, some of whom looked way less familiar than he imagined. The word ‘Huh?’ was the only thing that he could make up in his mind.

Then, Klau stepped in, catching Four’s attention. He was off-put about how he looked, not to mention that the concept of him as an overseer of many universes confused him. He thought the universe was the universe, and that was it, hence why so. He then took a deep breath, preparing to introduce himself. Introductions can’t possibly hurt, right?

“I am John Smith, or as my friends sometimes call me, Number Four. I come from Lorien.”

Last edited:
Licia had felt something similar the few times she'd been summoned to other worlds. Whether it be the few times she'd attempted to encourage customers to partake in her goods through cooperation, or the times she'd been accosted by the Rat King's hovel-dwelling guardians, this feeling of passing from her realm was not new.

But it was different than the last times, seemed altered in a manner unbefitting her last experiences.

Before she could focus on the difference too much, she found her vision clearing to reveal her surroundings. She stood upon a section of a massive castle the likes of which rivaled those of legend, one which rose in the center of an endless void devoid of any other exceptional landmark.

The cleric stood and folded her hands together as she noticed she wasn't alone, other odd individuals were rising as well to take in their surroundings. She assumed they had arrived in the same manner as her, if so then that would make them fellow students. Licia grew a pleasant smile and moved to speak when another figure arrived, an oddly built creature with the body of a man and a flat head of seemingly random lines.

He described himself as the orchestrator of this little meet up, and Licia prepared to thank him for bringing so many potential students of miracles, but then he described himself as a deity.

Licia paused, subtly raising an unimpressed eyebrow. She'd encountered powerful mages and heard tales of those with sorceries which could appear to distort reality itself. But even they were merely well-learned mortals. She let her unimpressed look fade under a guise of sadness, as she watched the other students begin introducing themselves.

Oddly enough, one apparently had a short term memory as she seemed to immediately forget her own introduction. Licia made a note of that for later, but instead turned to the odd line-headed man with a wistful sigh.

"I am Licia of Lindelt," she introduced herself as she continued holding her hands together in prayer "A Cleric with the simple desire to spread the word of true miracles to places near and far."

Once her introduction was done, she lowered her hands and tilted her head at Klau "And though it pains me to see someone enraptured with ideals of blasphemy, even the faithless deserve a chance to hear the word of the gods. I shall do what I can to guide you back to propriety, given time."

With that she folded her hands behind her back and glanced to the others "Guidance is available to all who may seek it, a practitioner such as I shuns no one from the light of miracles."

Eiko Magami
With all of her stuff in tow and her looking somewhat presentable now, Eiko takes the invention lying on her table. With the invention in hand, Eiko opens up her room door and soon head straight downstairs, seeing her mother and father in the living room. "Alright, i'm heading on out now... See ya when I get back." Her parents waves out at her, saying words of encouragement as she opens the door that leads outside.

Now once outside, Eiko brings the letter up to her face reading it slowly... "With everything prepared say the hidden word... Tensou." And suddenly Eiko head starts pounding hard as she lift up from her feet and sucked into a rift through dimensions "Whoa whoa whoa!" Then everything... didn't start to make sense as she was traveling through dimensions, seeing multiple versions of herself as some sort of sideshow. One where she's a wandering swordsman in some sort of fantasy realm... the other seems to be her in a spacecraft in the depths of space. But soon enough, Eiko loses her conscience...

"Ugh..." The red hair wonder opens her eyes while laying on the concrete. Slowly but surely she gets up onto her feet and looks around herself... seeing the school and students in front Eiko causes her to open widely. "...Dad never told me this school would be like this. But wait... hmmm... never mind that stuff, why did I see myself in different places? Feh... probably not important or anything." She thought to herself. And as she heard the invisible man in the suit speaking about such and such about him overseeing things... it didn't sit well with Eiko, not in the slightest as she furrows her brows at him.

"My name is Eiko Magami, i'm from Graviton City!" She slowly adjust the backpack on her person. "And i'm glad to be here at school on time for once!" A little smirk was on the school girl's face as she points to herself with her right thumb.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter marc122 marc122 BackSet BackSet ListlessEvie ListlessEvie The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Zamasu Zamasu

Link (once again)
Oh, I should probably introduce myself
Link had been standing there in his own land for quite a while before realizing he really hadn't introduced himself. Link stepped forward. "My name is Link. I don't have a last name. I think." he said, absentminded as usual. He quickly jolted himself back on topic. "Anyway, I come from Hyrule... At least I think I do. Honestly, I can't really remember much about my backstory. Something about a tree person. Or an island. Or a dream island..." Link realized he was rambling again. "Sorry about that. I ramble sometimes. Anyway, it's nice to meet you sir." Link stepped back into the crowd.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zamasu Zamasu ListlessEvie ListlessEvie The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald marc122 marc122 Angelostar4 Angelostar4

Yui_Hirasawa_name_icon.png
yui_hirasawa_by_krizeii-d7ae06f.pngYui looked around confused as she find herself in a new place. "Where am I? Ui?" Clearly her sister was not here. "This must be the school? You mean I actually teleported? That stuff is real?!" She looked around and noticed some people who looked kind of strange one of them looked like a human fox?! "I must be dreaming." She pinched her cheeks. Nope it was real and she started to panic a little. She looked around nervously at everyone and then noticed the loud footsteps. When she looked to see who it was her eyes widen in utter disbelief there was a man standing in front her with a barcode for a face and he manages to talk some how. Yui shut down for a moment as she stood there unable to react to what was right in front of her. The others started introducing themselves. Yui still not over the shock. All this stuff about different universes and him being the one to cause sadness and happiness in everyone lives. Her eyes look like they were spinning. She started to speak up nervously and talked really fast. "I-I'm Yui Hirasawa and I'm very sorry!" She bowed. "I've changed my mind but I don't belong here and I'm pretty sure I was a mistake." She stood back up. "I'm not even sure what's going here and all this stuff is very confusing and you have a barcode for a face which is really weird how are you talking? How can you see? What's wrong with her tongue? How can he have tails and ears and I'm pretty sure that's a elf!" She pointed to these people as she spoke. When she was finally done she took a deep breath to get some air. She needed to get out of here quick and get back to her normal though apparently nothing is normal seemed like everything she knew was a lie now. She then took her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of the barcode man. There was no way she was letting her friends call her crazy when she got back. She would have proof!
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Crys Crys wdinatx wdinatx Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Astralworks Astralworks BackSet BackSet J Jules8008 ListlessEvie ListlessEvie Zamasu Zamasu

Shirou Emiya
Shortly after seeing Fujimura off for the day, Shirou noticed a odd letter on the kitchen counter. Sakura, who was cleaning dishes from dinner must have put it there seeing how it was addressed to Shirou. He proceeds to open it and gets more and more confused. Then he looks up and notices Sakura looking over his shoulder.
"Uhh, hey Sakura, do you think this was Rin?" Shirou asked, hopeful that it is a joke. "No, I don't think Nee-san would be this mysterious and weird." She replies, clearly also confused. "Should we get Rider and try to do it? It might be interesting." He asked, surprising himself. "M-maybe, this definitely would annoy me for a while if we didn't but..." She answers, worriedly "I know, I know, it might be dangerous. But I knew I've been practicing Projection for somthing, this is it." After some more convincing of both Sakura, himself, and later Rider , they started gathering their things. Holding hands, at 11:11:11 they yelled,

Tensou!
Shirou saw some odd stuff during the transport. An Emiya that went through many hardships to get to Avalon to find Saber. An Emiya who fought Archer to survive, despite having his life been saved by Archer many timelines. An Emiya who lives with with Illya as a normal kid. An Emiya who fought long and hard for his sister. An Emiya who got possesed by a certan blacksmith when the world went awry. Even a Shirou who lived with his birth parents.
After crashing on the ground, he looked around and saw no Sakura, no Rider. Just a bunch of other "students". He didn't stand up until he heard the barcode-guy's speech. "My name is Shirou Emiya, I am 19 years old, and I have suffered far more loss then most do in their entire life, Trace on!" While Shirou yells the man stands there studying him. "Trigger, off." Shirou closes the distance in an instant. An aura of rage and one of calm. Left arm, windpipe, rib, testicles, right thigh, collerbone, stomach, hips, and head. He aims at the nine targets. "Set----------Nine Lives Blade Works."

Sword

All it took was the utterance of one word and suddenly the boy was at another location. With a long impressed whistle he lowered his drawstring bag to the ground and doing a 180-turn on the spot begun taking everything in. "So this is the school that requested my presence huh...? Wow... Don't think I've been anywhere this... this..." Taking a breath he gave up on his sentence and slowly turned around when a voice from behind him started talking. It was a strange man with barcode for a head and for a second he wondered if it was scanned, what product would show up. Sword smiled to himself before the man went on about being the cause of all the events in his life whether good or bad. Sword froze. Thoughts were popping in but he couldn't get his body to obey him. He then wondered if coming here was really a wise choice, which was when it hit him... If he's the one responsible for all that's happened then... Sword literally stood there with his arms crossed and reflected back on his entire life and what he'd done up to this point. It was horrifying, but awesome at the same time. Their headmaster was basically a god, but at the same time they were facing their creator and eventual destroyer.

Wait... They? Where did they come from?

Eyes now widening in shock Sword realized he wasn't the only one here and that a boy had attacked the headmaster slash god. Well, there goes that guy. It was fast, like wicked fast, and the mere moments between the offender and the offended were going to be the deciding factor of the kind of 'god' this man was. Would Sword witness murder on his first day to school?

J Jules8008 ListlessEvie ListlessEvie Elekta Kount Elekta Kount The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald animegirl20 animegirl20 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter marc122 marc122 Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Zamasu Zamasu wdinatx wdinatx BackSet BackSet

Link
Doing what Link does best
Link had the option of doing the safe thing, which was not talking to the possibly sycopathic girl, or the dumb thing, which was talking to the sycopathic girl. Link, being Link, did the dumb thing. "Hi, my names Link." He said. "I come from the land of Hyrule, I Think. I'm a hero there, sorta. I have this sword and..." Link rambled on and on. If someone didn't stop him they'd be there all day.

ListlessEvie ListlessEvie

Licia was smart enough to slip to the back of the group covertly as one of the other guests seemed to take marginal offense at the Orchestrator's claim and moved to do battle with him.

Given how massive the structure they were at was, the Cleric was confident in her ability to slip away in the event that the pandemonium spread. However, the other students merely continued interacting with each other. While she initially questioned the safety of the line-headed creature, she figured no mage would draw forth anything they couldn't handle. At least, that's what she hoped or else he'd be in quite the pickle.

Either way, she still had these gulli- wayward sinners to guide back to the light.

As such she was quick to seek out the most sinful of her fellow students who she could use to make a point. There was the fellow who seemed inclined to attacking the self-proclaimed god but Licia was not willing to jump into that mess. Luckily for her, another prime candidate provided itself in the form of the madwoman who seemed privy to shouting and swinging scissors about.

Licia listened to her ramble and gave a miniscule smirk before approaching as her expression shifted to one of disappointment, before she could speak another approached her target and began introducing himself.

Initially frowning at his timing, Licia chose the next best thing and turned to the other students who Genocider had been calling to "Do not take her words to heart, the Gods care not for apparel or status." she stated before gesturing to them all "Only faith from those who seek the power of their miracles."

With that she glanced back to the scissor-toting girl and nodded "Even one such as yourself may one day find the glory of miracles, despite how arduous of a journey it may be."

TAILS
Excel Academy

Tails seemed perfectly happy waiting for a response from the intriguing man who dubbed himself ultimate creator, but suddenly he jumped back as several thrusts of a blade shot towards the man. "Woah!" He was about to step in, however, until his finely tuned fox ears picked something up - something that made his face grow bright red. He turned towards the seemingly crazy girl who had dubbed him 'hot'. Then, he realised her sanity or lack thereof. Tails looked at her, somewhat confused, as his mind began working - now, should he be happy that an insane person complimented him, or insulted? Could he take the compliment? I mean, he supposed to himself, if she is mad, then how can I trust her word?

Unsure of what to think, now more interested in the actual problem than the scenario that the problem arose from (his intellectual mind had the tendency to wander, and try to solve any and all mysteries that came across it), he subconsciously wandered closer to the party. Besides, it wasn't like whatever fight that was happening behind him was going to last long - the ultimate god, the god of gods, versus a single person? It would be over quicker than a Chaos Control.

Speaking of which, he never actually checked the status of the Power Ring in his Energy Ball Cannon. Holding both hands out, as if he were to accept a present or perhaps in some sort of prayer, Tails muttered inaudibly to himself.

It was only a brief moment later that a quick flash of energy streaked across from the metal case that the extra limbed genius had brought with him to his hands. As the flash died, however, a red cylindrical object was in his hands - as if by magic (or teleportation, depending on individual knowledge). It hummed gently, and a faint glow was present in what could only be describe as a hole. Tails fell into what seemed like meditation, as he closed his eyes and clutched the object to his chest. Oh yeah. The Power Ring was definitely still active within the EBC. Tails breathed deeply as he felt its power course through him. "Just like normal."

1523063738573.png (yes, I am aware that this art is from Megaman. However, Tails canonically has an arm cannon that looks suspiciously like the Megaman arm cannon...look it up if you don't believe me.)

ListlessEvie ListlessEvie Zamasu Zamasu animegirl20 animegirl20 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter marc122 marc122 Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Astralworks Astralworks wdinatx wdinatx BackSet BackSet

Last edited:
Link
doesn't that seem a little... Preachy
Licia's preaching came just in time to distract Link from his rambling about cake or something. How he had gone from introductions to Cake was beyonf the comprehension of even gods. Link should know. He knew a goddess and she barely understood a word he said. Despite all appearences, outward and inward, Link was very intelligent. And at the same time not very intelligent at all. As such his first response to the strange woman's preachings was to ask "Don't you mean goddesses?" Clearly Link had yet to figure out that they were not all from Hyrule.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zamasu Zamasu ListlessEvie ListlessEvie animegirl20 animegirl20 Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Astralworks Astralworks wdinatx wdinatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back