• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Galore!

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, fellow roleplaying friends!! Happy 2015 to you guys!!

Anyways, I am here and hoping to get a few Fandom roleplays going along. I have plots for almost all of the roleplays that will be displayed below but first, I do have some guidelines...

{Posting}

I would really like it if my partner(s) were at an high intermediate to advanced level of writing. I tend to write four to six paragraphs and would like it if my partner could match my range or at least post a minimum of three, with no exceptions! Also, please be able to post with detail, character development, thoughts and interactions between our characters. NO ONE LINERS!!

{Activity}

I cannot stress this enough that a 1x1 cannot function successfully without the activity of another. I am online almost every hour of every day but I expect my partner to be able to post at least two-three times a week. If something comes up where you cannot post, please let me know. I will not be upset, mad or angry. Trust me. :) Also, if you lose interest, please let me know. Again, I will not be upset, mad or angry.

{Literacy}

Please have at least a decent grasp on the English language we have today. A few errors here or there are fine but not every single you post. Make sure you capitalize everything that needs to be capitalized, put the appropriate punctuation and use spell check if you're unsure of how to spell anything.

I promise you that I am not as strict as I sound. I am actually pretty nice. Just ask around. ;)

{The Fandoms}

I tend to play Original Characters but have them be the offspring of a Canon Character, at least.

1. Game of Thrones.

2. Divergent.

3. The Hunger Games.

4. Teen Wolf.

5. The Originals.

6. American Horror Story.

7. Harry Potter.

8. Push.

9. X-Men.

10. Supernatural.

11. Glee!

12. Anything Avatar based. The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra.

If you have any fantasy fandoms that you would like to play out, don't hesitate to ask. Anything except anime. I tend to do more realistic fandoms than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I wouldn't mind doing some X-men roleplay with you - As long as you don't want me to be Wolverine... Because that would be a tad odd. I could be other already excisting characters if you'd like something like that, I don't have to make me own, really.

And about other fandoms. If you want to do something else, I am not certain mine is going to be something you'd enjoy.

Fire Emblem,

Eldersscrolls, (preferably ESO)

The Avengers,

Fantasy in general.

@Syrrus

I'd rather go with a X-Men roleplay. Haha. I shall PM you.

@Syrrus

Well, never mind. I cannot PM you for some strange reason. :/ I like to plot throughout PM but if I cannot PM you then I don't know.

Unless I go ahead and make a thread for us and we plot through the OOC tab.

I'm actually interested in a few of the fandoms you listed: Game of Thrones, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Teen Wolf, and Harry Potter. Out of these five, is there one that you are craving to do more than the others? If you're interested, any of those would work well with me.

I'm always up for a The Hunger Games one!I'll do anything from Canon x OC to OC x OC to triangles to squares to anything,haha.Except playing a canon character,I cannot do that (although J do puddles canon x of pairings xD ).PM me?

Hi ^^ Can we do an Avatar: Legend of Aang one? Question: do you mind playing the male character?

@Cecy

Since I already have a Divergent roleplay going on, I'd love to do a Teen Wolf role play with you. PM me?

@Hime

I don't mind playing the male at all. PM me? I have an idea.

@GimmickPuppet

Okay. PM me?

@Jason Carlile

X-Men all the way! PM me?

@Shelbasaurus

I have an American Horror Story: Coven idea that I think you might enjoy.

And I asked all of you to PM me because I am currently at work and will Answer them as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back