• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom based romance roleplay

Polterpuppy

Is anyone up for a mxm fandom based roleplay? I particularly enjoy Ace Attoney, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Danganronpa, Black Butler, Ed Edd n Eddy, Clone High (particularly season 2),South Park, Yuri on Ice, Cells at Work, Attack on Titan, Death Note, Legend of Zelda, My Hero Academia, Hetalia, and Pokemon so if you enjoy any of those dm me and we can talk about plots and couples. I prefer shorter responses (3-5 lines) since they’re more to the point

Is anyone up for a mxm fandom based roleplay? I particularly enjoy Ace Attoney, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Danganronpa, Black Butler, Ed Edd n Eddy, Clone High (particularly season 2),South Park, Yuri on Ice, Cells at Work, Attack on Titan, Death Note, Legend of Zelda, My Hero Academia, Hetalia, and Pokemon so if you enjoy any of those dm me and we can talk about plots and couples. I prefer shorter responses (3-5 lines) since they’re more to the point
I would love to rp South Park if you’re still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back