• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PixelChick

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
˚ʚ Hello ɞ˚
꒰est time zone꒱ ꒰she/hers or they/them꒱ ꒰lgbtq+ friendly꒱ Hello! You can call me Pixel. My username is based on those little toy houses with a virtual girl instead. I’m 25 and have years of on and off roleplay experience. I’m currently fully remote from school and starting a remote job where scheduling is up to me, so I’m more available now than I have been before! Always down to talk OOC as well.

˚ʚ Tropes + Originals ɞ˚ (Not Limited To) ˚ʚ Misc. ɞ˚
☆ black cat x golden retriever ☆ enemies/rivals to lovers. ☆ friends to lovers. ☆ Forced proximity ☆ Vigilantes ☆ Supernatural Creatures (Vampires, etc.) ☆ Celebrities/Streamers/Content Creators I prefer you only comment if you’re unable to PM yet and that all questions/interest goes to PM ^_^ Don’t let the tropes fool you, there doesn’t need to be romance involved. If you’re interested in an original storyline there doesn’t need to be doubling but I’d prefer doubling for fandom. I’m not super into CCxCC but will for some fandoms! Like I said before, I love OOC chat, and I have made mood boards and playlists before, it doesn't have to be reciprocated. I just love being able to be excited for a storyline. Ghost Friendly + Feel free to reach back out again if we faded away previously and you’d like to retry!

˚ʚ RULES ɞ˚

writing
I’m fine with a multi-paragraph or novella. The shortest length I’d be interested in is 1-2 paragraphs, I’d want to delve in a bit more than a couple sentences. Third person POV is a must though, although I’m not picky about past or present tense.
Limits (Just the Usual)
Graphic: drug abuse, self-harm, pedophilia (As backstory/plotline involving crime/heros), sexual assault (same as previous)
Any: Incest, sexual assault or pedophilia involving characters, typical taboos.
Reply time.
Like I said before, I’m fairly free with my schedule now. Things do still come up and I have things wrong in my brain so it may not be the most consistent, but I’ll warn you if I have enough forewarning myself. Typically roleplay replies won’t take longer than a week, feel free to check in if I take longer, and I will be more active during the planning.
Age.
I’m not interested in roleplaying with anyone under 18 and would generally prefer 21+ just due to my own age!

🍓 = craving! ♡ =Love Interest for my OC (Can be altered if there's none you feel confident playing), ask for CCxCC.
˚ʚ FANDOMS ɞ˚ Some OCs will be linked as I format them

Marvel - MCU 🍓🍓🍓🍓
I’m not really up to date with comics but I do have a vague understanding of MCU vs. comic events. Not confident enough to be totally based on comics.
♡ Matt Murdock, Frank Castle, Billy Russo, Bruce Banner, or Deadpool (Comic Based), for F/F Kate Bishop or Jessica Jones

Alice In Borderland (Live Action)🍓🍓🍓🍓 OC
♡ Niragi (Omitting Usagi events) or Aguni, possibly Kuina

Baldur’s Gate 3🍓🍓🍓🍓
♡ Gortash (Dark Urge OC), Shadowheart, or Gale

Mystic Messenger
Would likely be separate from the MC storyline, unless our Ocs are connected & get locked in the house together.
♡ 707 or V

Fallout 4.
It’s been a little bit since I’ve played
♡John Hancock or MacCready .

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
♡ Nines, Jack, or Beckett

Cirque du Freak (Books only)
♡Kurda, Gavner, or Evra

♡Ty Lee or Zuko

What We Do In The Shadows 🍓🍓🍓🍓
♡ Nandor

Last edited:
Hii!! I’d be down for either a BG3 or What We Do In The Shadows roleplay!!

Bumping again because the Daredevil: Born Again set pics made me even more hyper-fixated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back