• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom and Original. Back and Looking. (Updated 5/21)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello, and welcome!

Thank you for looking at my thread!

First things first-

(I know they suck, but they make everything much easier if you read them)

Please communicate with me. If you don't want to reply that day, or if you're busy or don't feel good, whatever, please tell me. I'm not a monster, and I won't be angry.

I also will not be angry if you want to quit the role play- I just appreciate being told.

Please be able to reply at least once every other day.

Be willing to double up, or play the male/canon.

Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and please stick to third person.

So, these are all male x female romance. And canon x oc.

However, if we double up, your couple can be male/male or female/female, if you prefer.

I just like mine to be male/female.

Fandoms

Attack on Titan

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Death Note

My Love Story

Nana

Psycho Pass

Danganronpa

Naruto

Bleach

Persona 3

Persona 4

Akira

Harry Potter

Supernatural

Once Upon a Time

Marvel

Life is Strange

Dragon Age

Hunger Games

Star Wars

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy VIII

Original

Brother x Sister romance

Historical romance (Medieval, 1700's, 1800's, Victorian Era, Ancient Japan, ect ect)

Ghost x Human

Vampire x Human

Android x Human

Monster x Monster

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

God/Goddess x Human

Witch x Witch Hunter

Crime lord's daughter x Rival gang member

Best friend x Best Friend

Ex x Ex

Teacher x Student

Step Sibling x Step Sibling

Artist x Artist

Psychic x Psychic

Window x Dead Husband's Brother

Queen x Knight

Gamer x Gamer

School President x Failing Grades Student

MtF Transgender x Male

Athlete x Athlete

Tall guy x Short Girl

Chubby girl x Athlete guy

Uptight/Proper Girl x Lesbian classmate

Druggie x Druggie

Siren x Sailor

Also very interested in Monster girls at the moment!!

Pretty much anything we can come up with. I enjoy brainstorming, so let's talk!!

Also ask if you don't see something here. I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack on Titan or Naruto are two I could do . . . I've only just started playing through Persona 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition, so I'm not super knowledgeable on the lore there. But they're on the table. Of course Zelda and Elder Scrolls are options as well if those are up your alley.

Honestly I'm up for either anime or Zelda. I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls but I have watched my husband play them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in three different Zelda threads that fizzled before even starting the main plot ;-; if you don't mind (since this is your thread) I've been craving a Zelda rp.

Oh my god I finally found some one that likes dangan ronpa on here, would you like me to pm you?

Tons of these fandoms I'm into! Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Once Upon A Time...PM me! Or I could PM you.

Insomi said:
Oh my god I finally found some one that likes dangan ronpa on here, would you like me to pm you?
Yes please!!

SansLovesPugs said:
Tons of these fandoms I'm into! Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Once Upon A Time...PM me! Or I could PM you.
Could you PM me? (I'm on my phone so everything is 10x more difficult than it needs to be.)

TrancyhiveStars said:
Attack on Titan, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Death Note, Harry Potter, and Life is Strange all would work for me. (:
Awesome! Can you PM me please? :)

'Lo. I'm interested in doing a Marvel, Once Upon a Time, or Harry Potter roleplay, in my order of preference ATM.

I would PM you, but I have yet to reach ten posts, so if you could initiate the conversation, that'd be excellent.

If you're still looking for partners I'd love to discuss a Hunger Games role play with you? Just saw the last movie recently, and enjoyed all the books, so that's got me in the mood. ^^

[QUOTE="ii Miku]If you're still looking for partners I'd love to discuss a Hunger Games role play with you? Just saw the last movie recently, and enjoyed all the books, so that's got me in the mood. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Can you PM me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back