• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Famous: Two Worlds (fxf) CLOSED

Sway

ϟ ∧

9405x00.gif

▼​

▼▼▼

Premise
This is a story about an absurdly famous actress privately mingling with a civilian. It has certainly happened before in Hollywood history, but the competing social worlds will without doubt clash and potentially be frustrating. The spotlight will be directed at both parties, they will be scrutinized for their choices, and there is also speculation about potential romance.

In this case, many eyebrows will be raised, as the actress is much older than her new acquaintance and both of them being females. The actress is not known for mingling with civilians, so this development is shocking to say the least. Equally, the civilian female will face a lot of change in her life, especially when the actress begins to take an interest in her private and family life.

The first part of this story would center a lot on the civilian character adjusting to a life in the spotlight, whereas the second part would be for the actress to adjust to a life outside of it. They will struggle to find a middle ground, as the motion picture industry and the world of media will claw at them both with temptations.

Information
I’m looking for someone to play the female civilian. She doesn’t have to be a fan of the actress, but should know who the actress is by name. I figured they would meet during the summer, at some vacation resort. The civilian female could be there with her family, and the actress for a similar reason, which means that the vacation resort would be of the more expensive kind.

The actress will be around 30 years old, and I’m thinking the civilian female will be around or under 20 (your choice for specific age). I think romance could develop out of friendship, but I don’t think it will be based on any sexual orientation, at least not for the actress.

I suppose this will be slice-of-life inspired, yet go through very specific stages of this kind of friendship, so there will always be some kind of direction. I’m thinking that one or a few posts a week is reasonable. For posts, I’m looking for quality. Length depends on situation. Conversational posts are naturally shorter, but multiple paragraphs are probably going to be the norm here. I always use 500 words as guideline for myself. I think that kind of length is very comfortable.

Send me a PM if you’re interested! There isn’t much preparation required, other than a character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back