• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family Slice of Life RP

I also honestly think we should have one big happy family, be more fun that way.
Agreed: I even have an excuse for why they all can live together: James is from a very well-off family and his grandmother gave him her old summer estate in her will when she died so the house has plenty of space...

Agreed: I even have an excuse for why they all can live together: James is from a very well-off family and his grandmother gave him her old summer estate in her will when she died so the house has plenty of space...
Couldn’t it just be a regular house? That he inherited? In a regular neighborhood?

Couldn’t it just be a regular house? That he inherited? In a regular neighborhood?

Yeah, I'd prefer that as well, so the kids can go to normal school and have friends and stuff instead of living a very secluded bourgeois lifestyle.
I'm okay with the family being upper middle class, but I'd rather they weren't super rich.

Yeah, I'd prefer that as well, so the kids can go to normal school and have friends and stuff instead of living a very secluded bourgeois lifestyle.
I'm okay with the family being upper middle class, but I'd rather they weren't super rich.

Oh, we're not: I've been thinking that the 'estate' part was sold to a developer to pay the back taxes and reduce the costs going forward...

Okay! So one big family sounds good, and one CS coming up!

Current Prospective Characters
(All titles are in relation to the kids. I.e, the great uncle is really the mother's uncle and the aunt is her sister, but to her children they are an aunt and great uncle)
(Also, this is just off the top of my head. I know there’s a ton missing amd probably some incorrect! If I forget something or say something wrong, let me know and I'll edit ASAP.)

Great Uncle: ...I literally forgot everything... Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Aunt: Hanna (Blanchett?), 34, L latency

Father: James Rhodes, 37-39? Alexei Voryarrick Alexei Voryarrick
Mother: Julia Rhodes (née Blanchett), 38 Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Oldest Child 1 (twin): Anthony Rhodes, 16 TF81 TF81
Oldest Child 2 (twin): Veronica Auri Rhodes, 16 FireMaiden FireMaiden
Middle Child: Riley Blue Rhodes, 15, Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
Middle Child: Daniel Rhodes, 12 Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Second Youngest: Undecided Rhodes , undecided, Geozaki Geozaki
Youngest: Undecided Rhodes, undecided, @Archtoddler
THANKYOUUUU!

Current Prospective Characters
(All titles are in relation to the kids. I.e, the great uncle is really the mother's uncle and the aunt is her sister, but to her children they are an aunt and great uncle)
(Also, this is just off the top of my head. I know there’s a ton missing amd probably some incorrect! If I forget something or say something wrong, let me know and I'll edit ASAP.)

Great Uncle: Aldstone Blanchett, 74 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Aunt: Hanna Blanchett, 34, L latency
Uncle: Quinton Blanchett, 32, Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Father: James T. Rhodes, 37-39? Alexei Voryarrick Alexei Voryarrick
Mother: Julia Lynn Rhodes (née Blanchett), 38 Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Oldest Child 1 (twin): Anthony Lucas Rhodes, 16 TF81 TF81
Oldest Child 2 (twin): Veronica Auri Rhodes, 16 FireMaiden FireMaiden
Middle Child: Riley Blue Rhodes, 15, Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
Middle Child: Daniel Isaac Rhodes, 12 Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Second Youngest: Undecided Rhodes , undecided, Geozaki Geozaki
Youngest: Undecided Rhodes, undecided, @Archtoddler

This is updated!