• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Family Rp?

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone! I am back at it again, but mainly looking for family rp's! I love playing kids and parents or bothe in a family and I have some plots already, but if you have ideas or plots you'd like to try please share with me! I prefer to do Character Sheets with realistic/human faceclaims unless with do a fandom family or setting! I ask that you don't ghost me I am very friendly, thatyou share your ideas, that you understand my post sizes vary, but i am working on the length all the time, and that you have fun! Please pm me or comment below if interested! :)

I enjoy these kind of RPs, myself. Depending on what type of Family, I have plenty of characters set up. With this all in mind, perhaps we can do a Single Parents pairing. Those tend to be very romantic, especially when they tie the knot and are about to have their first baby together. I'd love to play the Mother in the family and I have plenty of characters set up for these kind of RP, particularly the females.

I enjoy these kind of RPs, myself. Depending on what type of Family, I have plenty of characters set up. With this all in mind, perhaps we can do a Single Parents pairing. Those tend to be very romantic, especially when they tie the knot and are about to have their first baby together. I'd love to play the Mother in the family and I have plenty of characters set up for these kind of RP, particularly the females.
Pm me?

Hello... I have a question... do we have to use character sheets? I prefer to build my character as i go... also, may i join? I’m sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back