• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family rp

Hello everyne. I really crave for a family rp, maybe something like this:

- Basic family: Two parents and two-three kids each. Kids can be adopted, in fostercare or their own. Parents can be mxm, fxf or mxf.

- New family: Two single parents have fallen in love and decided to move together. How will their kids react/behave? Parents can be mxm, fxf or mxf. Two-three kids each.

- Foster care: This will be pretty much like "basic family" exept that the foster hosts will be younger than normal parents, and been in the system. Foster hosts can be mxm, fxf or mxf. Two-three kids each.

- Siblings: Parents died a few years ago and the oldest sibling take care of the younger one (the sibling have to be 18+). The oldest sibling have a life too (may have a girlfriend/boyfriend), but still live with the younger ones.

Really craving for this, and I would love to hear your idea if you have any! :)
I’m interested in the last idea! :)

Hey! I’m interested in the siblings. Could I play the younger sibling?

Hi there! I really like the idea of the new family. I have a single mother character that has three children if you're still looking! PM me sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back