• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family RP ideas!

GraysonAldaine

You take me the way I am <3
So, hello there! I'm looking for a roleplay partner who would like to develop some plots around a family. I have a few in mind that I'm open to. Some include:

My character (a female) is a single mother, who meets your character (either a father or not) and we learn to create a new family dynamic.
Your character is a foster child, possibly a problematic child with issues or not, and I'm asked to become your foster mother.
My character's parents just perished in a suspicious manner, and you're to be my new foster family (can lead to adoption or not.)
My character's parents were abusive and I was sent to live with you.

I prefer playing a female role, and if the opposite role is romantic, I prefer you to be a male.

So, hello there! I'm looking for a roleplay partner who would like to develop some plots around a family. I have a few in mind that I'm open to. Some include:

My character (a female) is a single mother, who meets your character (either a father or not) and we learn to create a new family dynamic.
Your character is a foster child, possibly a problematic child with issues or not, and I'm asked to become your foster mother.
My character's parents just perished in a suspicious manner, and you're to be my new foster family (can lead to adoption or not.)

I prefer playing a female role, and if the opposite role is romantic, I prefer you to be a male.
I'm interested if you're still looking

I’d love to try doing this. Pm me.

I would love doing either the third or fourth option, whichever is currently striking your own fancy and/or aren't doing yet. If this would be agreeable, please PM me so we can discuss it further.

I’m definitely interested in being the foster child (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back