• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Family/Adoption/Foster Care

Geek Monkey

I'm wanting to play the child characters listed below. I have a plot for each character which includes who my partner would play. I'm willing to add onto any of these ideas. They're just starting points. I'd love to build onto them to make them into roleplays my partner and I both will enjoy.

ef3d19b7d05931a1359eda5a55931a44.jpg

Name: Kimberly McDonnell

Personality: Active, adventurous, imaginative, ambitious, independent, eager, shy and smart.

Plot: Kimberly's parents divorced when the girl was five years old. Kimberly's father is extremely wealthy and well liked by many important people. Kimberly's mother had signed a prenup and ended up with very little. Kimberly's father managed to get full custody of the child and eventually got his ex-wife's visitation rights taken away. Kimberly hasn't seen her mother for two years. Her father is remarried to a young woman who dislikes children. Your character would be Kimberly's mother. She's been fighting for custody of her daughter this whole time and is finally granted weekends with Kimberly.

6e3d427f8736c47e37b00d690e0911db.jpg

Name: Sage Wakefield

Personality: Brave, messy, sweet, friendly, cheerful, gentle, picky, curious and honest.

Plot: Sage is a special needs foster child. Sage's biological parents abandoned her after not being able to handle the child's health issues and multiple learning disabilities. Sage has been passed from foster family to foster family. Your character would be Sage's new foster parent who will eventually adopt her.

885c30604b2068d491d06299c507f2ea.jpg

Name: Nolan Matthews

Personality: Anxious, apologetic, cautious, bright, charming, awkward and clumsy.

Plot: Nolan was adopted three years ago. His biological parents have been causing problems ever since. They're about to take it to a whole new level and kidnap Nolan and his adoptive sibling. We'd each be tripping. We'd each be playing one of Nolan's adoptive parents and one of his biological parents. You'd also be playing the adoptive sibling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back