• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy False World (OCC)

Sorry it took me a *cough* little while to post. I was at a theatre camp in my defense, but I still could have probably taken less than way too long to post a response. I'll take a little less time in the future.

Sorry it took me a *cough* little while to post. I was at a theatre camp in my defense, but I still could have probably taken less than way too long to post a response. I'll take a little less time in the future.
No prob friend. Good to have you back.

11254man 11254man MJ ._. MJ ._.

I noticed that the RP has slowed down a bit... I just want to let you all know that if you feel you won't be posting any time soon, that's fine, but please come back. I'd like to see this thing through to the end. So, take a break if you needn to, maybe let us know, but return when you can.

11254man 11254man MJ ._. MJ ._.

I noticed that the RP has slowed down a bit... I just want to let you all know that if you feel you won't be posting any time soon, that's fine, but please come back. I'd like to see this thing through to the end. So, take a break if you needn to, maybe let us know, but return when you can.
I'm ready to reply whenever my turn arrives.

MJ ._. MJ ._.

Hm... Alright, this is what's going to happen. Something is going to get Anad's attention, which is going to put his guard down. The bindings on the chair you are stuck in will weaken and you may have a chance to escape, you don't quite know what gets Anad's attention, but it has a dark sort of feeling to it. You can see fear in Anad's eyes as well.

MJ ._. MJ ._.

Hm... Alright, this is what's going to happen. Something is going to get Anad's attention, which is going to put his guard down. The bindings on the chair you are stuck in will weaken and you may have a chance to escape, you don't quite know what gets Anad's attention, but it has a dark sort of feeling to it. You can see fear in Anad's eyes as well.
Thanks. I'd consider that she has been ready for that in my next post. I'm going to bother you again each time she uses her ability. Sorry!

MJ ._. MJ ._.

The only thing you can be sure of is that the place on the other side of the tunnel is a farm of some sort. Mainly just crops for as far as you can see, but there is a small house in the distance. You also know that you'll end up standing on a dirt road at the exit of the tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back