• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom False Heirs & Five Wands~ OOC/Plotting Section (HP RP)

Characters
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
Plotting arcs, relationships, chatting and more can now be done by RP members here. Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing meeting and chatting with you. (Future Expansion is possible just as fyi)

Also other roles and claiming of them can be discussed here as well. Professor Roles being the main need atm, besides the remaining open main role of course.

Tags:
wolfstar wolfstar
iriss iriss
Raptorgoat Raptorgoat
rattiehi rattiehi

Last edited:
Yo all! The CS thread will be posted tonight as well. It will be rather simple and plain, but feel free to code it or add on extras that are not present within the existing CS example. My fifth wand character shall be posted at some point following others as well.

Yo all! The CS thread will be posted tonight as well. It will be rather simple and plain, but feel free to code it or add on extras that are not present within the existing CS example. My fifth wand character shall be posted at some point following others as well.
Ah yass! Hyped

Am I aloud to make my character a werewolf? (Cause if so totally reusing an oc of mine :3 )

Ok, CS posted! Link applied above in the attached links option of the thread. (Think I covered everything but a nagging thought has me believe I've missed something atm.... 😅) But nonetheless it's fairly well covered there barring any lapse on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back