• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom False Heirs & Five Wands (HP RP)

The Silent Z

Just Here
Set during the 1950's, a mere five years after Tom Riddles time at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry had reached an end. A new claimed heir has risen laying to claim their connection to the famed opening to the chamber of secrets. Laying claim to the great beast of torment and horror to all that opposed it, all that were of muddied and muggle born blood....

A false heir perhaps, but a powerful foe with enough following to pose a threat to any that opposed them. Meanwhile even as they gathered and stirred in the shadows of Hogwarts and throughout the magical world, others would rise against them. Others most unexpected perhaps....

You are one of five such students at Hogwarts from different houses who will be called upon to raise your wand against this threat. Uncover their secrets, sabotage their plans, protect all that is good and necessary in defense of all wizard kind and of Hogwarts, Of course. The new threat awakens too fresh a memory and too great of a threat to Hogwarts well being and protection from closure.

Rumors will stir of heirs from each founder. Rumors will carry throughout these walls and magical barriers. But surely the truth will come to be revealed starting with.... Your name.... Who are you?

Roles Available:
Gryffindor Sixth Year ( wolfstar wolfstar )
Hufflepuff Sixth Year ( iriss iriss )
Ravenclaw Sixth Year ( Raptorgoat Raptorgoat )
Slytherin Sixth Year ( rattiehi rattiehi )

(Professor Roles, Auror Roles, Other OC character Roles such as other students and etc. May come open beyond the small groups participants and their picked roles. pending interest and activity levels....)

~~~~~~~~
Multiple Characters are encouraged but not entirely forced. Those who claim a Student slot can also make professor role characters as many of the positions will be available for OC characters. As far as I can tell through some research, McGonagall and Dumbledore both are not in their well known and established roles of Headmaster, Deputy headmistress and transfigurations professor yet. Also just for a twist and since he carried a few teaching positions I believe before headmaster. Albus Dumbledore won't really be around much in this RP. So all classes or most anyway will be open to choose from for OC characters. Consider this an AU additive. Well more then it is already anyways. 🙂

Rules are fairly simple. All RPN of course. No auto knowledging, OP gods and goddesses characters. No ties to such characters as the famed Voldemort, Grindelwald, Dumbledore lines. If you want to make a Gaunt or some family lime such as that with ties then I may consider it. But they won't be exactly direct or capable of any of the legendary and quite rare traits known only to Salazar and Riddle themselves for example.

Simply put, The RP is meant to be fun and chill. Hopefully while putting together a good and fun story with each member having a chance to tell their characters own story with character arcs and chapters for all to partake in.

Required details info... It's a chill rp and would like to refrain from one liners. Writers block happens to us all, so short posts are ok though hopefully not too short and not too often. So perhaps Semi-Detailed is the term I'm looking for with rps? Idk. GM stuff is typically not my thing tbh. But wanted to give this idea a try.

Last edited:
it’s been ages since i’ve done a group rp so it may take a bit of time to get used to, but id love to take the hufflepuff 6th year role!

I will lurk in case more student roles open up.
Ok cool! I may open up a few more at this rate. Maybe a second round of four. Pending on whether or not we get a couple more wanting a student role wishing to join in. (Looking to keep house repping even. outside of my own character that would make one house an odd number)

Professor roles are also available though in the meantime. Should you feel an interest in other options as well.

Ok cool! I may open up a few more at this rate. Maybe a second round of four. Pending on whether or not we get a couple more wanting a student role wishing to join in. (Looking to keep house repping even. outside of my own character that would make one house an odd number)

Professor roles are also available though in the meantime. Should you feel an interest in other options as well.
Okay ^^ If you do open up more student roles, could I please claim Hufflepuff?

Id love to create a professor :)
Ok cool! The ooc link is posted above and and CS thread will be available with a link as well. Feel free to join the ooc and let me know when you have your class preference picked for you professor 🙂

I'll be putting together a updated list for the OP and the ooc once such details are known. I'll be adding a professor as well but will give first picks to you guys.

Ok cool! The ooc link is posted above and and CS thread will be available with a link as well. Feel free to join the ooc and let me know when you have your class preference picked for you professor 🙂

I'll be putting together a updated list for the OP and the ooc once such details are known. I'll be adding a professor as well but will give first picks to you guys.
Alright!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back