• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
We still need a New California Republic player, all Brotherhood of Steel groups also still remain open. Several other iconic canon factions remain available, the Enclave being one example, aside from New Vegas and the Commonwealth. Players of course are allowed to continue making custom factions however.

Last edited:
Bing bong. Same sitch as before, major factions such as the NCR and the various Brotherhood of Steel groups are open, even the Enclave is open. Custom factions of course are still allowed.

NCR remains open, as do all the Brotherhood of Steel chapters. The Enclave, previously mentioned as open, has now been taken. As always, custom factions are still permissable.

Some tribals that have been fighting the Legion for a bit. Follow the links on the first page if you want to learn more.
Oh Ok I was just planning on making a custom faction of Mormons there, basically like a "What if the Mormons were stronger" type thing.

Oh Ok I was just planning on making a custom faction of Mormons there, basically like a "What if the Mormons were stronger" type thing.
Follow the links on the first page. Maybe that's possible still, but you'd have to take it up with the person who made the faction that occupies that area, arion. There is one county in Utah not occupied though, so you could maybe make a city state.

Follow the links on the first page. Maybe that's possible still, but you'd have to take it up with the person who made the faction that occupies that area, arion. There is one county in Utah not occupied though, so you could maybe make a city state.
Oh ok. I might talk it out with them.

Bump be umper. Still need an NCR. Brotherhood of Steel factions are open too, as is the possibility to make custom factions.

We're about to start, but if anyone else wants to join with a Brotherhood of Steel faction or a custom faction, you're welcome to.

Bumpington. We've started, and have four posts up in the IC as of now and counting. BOS factions, along with other canon factions not previously mentioned, are open, and as always custom factions such as vaults, city states, and nations are welcome.

Is there still openings in the Texas, Oklahoma, directly south of the Rio Grande River, and Louisiana region? Obviously I don't want to encompass all of that but the idea was to have a loose confederation in that general area, based on both the original intent of the framers of the Constitution and the Articles of Confederation?

Is there still openings in the Texas, Oklahoma, directly south of the Rio Grande River, and Louisiana region? Obviously I don't want to encompass all of that but the idea was to have a loose confederation in that general area, based on both the original intent of the framers of the Constitution and the Articles of Confederation?
Thereabouts is mostly if not entirely open for the taking. Follow the links down the rabbit hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back