• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pat

Three Thousand Club
I've been hankering to do a continental scale Fallout roleplay for awhile now. The low-down is this: y'all pick and create factions to become by calling dibs and submitting applications, then we all come together to write a story in a definitely lethally irradiated sandbox. Sound good? Trick question, I know it did. Take a 'lil gander at the below trio of maps my beloved cartographer slave Arion made to see claims.

NORTH AMERICAN WASTELANDS 2290

Untitled3_20200309161156.png
Untitled1_20200309160059.pngUntitled4_20200309163811.png

WEST COAST

Thanks to the foresight of ambitious visionaries suffering a case of the old world blues, new countries have arisen from the ashes of the what was. Their progeny is a new breed of men and women determined to do more than just survive, but to tame the wastelands once and for all in the name of progress; no matter how many broken spines and shattered skulls their road must have them pave over in their fanatic pursuit of a brighter future inspired by the past. Whether for better or for worse, these blindly pursued dreams have ushered in the rebirth of agriculture, industry, and trade, allowing the region to become an unparalleled economic powerhouse that can afford a great many a substantially greater quality of life than they could have anywhere else.

EAST COAST

The wastelanders of the slow to convalesce region haven't known the relative peace and prosperity increasingly taken for granted by the peoples of the city states and emergent nations hugging the sunnier coast of the shining sea on the other side of the continent, but what they lack in population and decades of unfettered development, they have armies of citizen soldiers who are as familiar with the land as they are with their antiquated firearms passed down from one generation to the next. Vaults of prewar technology, depots of military equipment, and factories of untapped potential, can, if harnessed correctly, begin the long overdue process of at long last finally rebuilding their disorganized postwar societies into governments resembling civilization lost.

——————————
Once enough people say they're interested I'll post the faction/character thread, OOC, and other fun things. Some claims can be made for factions and land, and questions can be asked of me in the meantime here. NCR and Legion claims are placeholders, no one has picked them yet, so they're still open for roleplayers.

Last edited:
Hello hello! Certainly interested! How small are factions allowed to be, might I ask?
Not really a limit but being small would probably be, in my eyes, somewhere like, only significant on a subregional or on a city state level. Such as a raider gang in New Orleans, a group of mercenaries that have taken over a city, or a tribe in the Dakotas. Obviously there would be some downsides to being a small faction, like not necessarily being able to as easily travel and influence wasteland politics on an international scale, or wage successfully wage anything but a defensive or guerilla war with any significantly larger faction unless you have an edge in technology or military equipment, but it's still a viable option that has a lot of interesting possibilities. Not all factions have to necessarily control territory either. Some groups such as the Followers of the Apocalypse (a radical humanitarian group) would mostly be operating inside of the NCR.

Last edited:
I'll take the Commonwealth or Mojave Wasteland
Both are open, though it'd help me get an idea of what you're going for to know specifics. Are you going to be the Sole Survivor, what Fallout 4 ending do you want canon, and such. For the latter... Independent New Vegas as the Courier? Or Mr. House New Vegas as House?

Both are open, though it'd help me get an idea of what you're going for to know specifics. Are you going to be the Sole Survivor, what Fallout 4 ending do you want canon, and such. For the latter... Independent New Vegas as the Courier? Or Mr. House New Vegas as House?
If Commonwealth:
Sole Survivor is Nora.
Nora sided with the Institute.
After taking over as the Director of the Institute she would have intiated many reforms.
Anyone in the Institute who didn't like it was taken into custody by a Courser and exiled from the Institute with nothing but the clothes on their back.
Synths were to be given the freedom to leave if they wanted without reprisal.
No more kidnappings period nor Synth replacements.
They would share their medicine, technology, etc with anyone who wanted it.
The Coursers would be repurposed from Synth retention to working as a security force throughout the Commonwealth working in tandem with the Minute Men.
All crimes by or against Synths would be treated the same as if they were by or against humans.
Brian Virgil would be welcomed back with open arms if he wanted to come back.
Every Raider in the Commonwealth was given a chance to turn from raiding by a certain time, if not they would be executed whenever encountered.

If Mojave Wasteland I haven't given it much thought but I would prefer the Courier to leave Mr. House in charge.

Last edited:
Interested. Would a secret society of pre-war businessmen, military leaders, and other wealthy individuals be acceptable? They are different from the Enclave in that they dont pretend they're not fascist...

Interested. Would a secret society of pre-war businessmen, military leaders, and other wealthy individuals be acceptable? They are different from the Enclave in that they dont pretend they're not fascist...
Yeah. But once you follow the aforementioned links, make sure you keep me updated from time to time as you begin writing to make an application, as such an organization sounds like it could potentially be overpowered. This isn't to say strong factions aren't allowed (we have a few of those already), but it's good to make sure people don't get carried away.

We're still looking for more people. Most notably, the New California Republic remains open. Other open factions of importance are the different Brotherhood of Steel chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back