• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: The Lost Ones

In Zion Canyon 7 tribes arise, the Catfish, New Vipers, True Jackals, Red Serpents, Great Khans, Deathclaw Feet, and finally, the Boomers, the boomers moved because the NCR invaded Nellis after they wiped out the Legion and killed Mr. House, securing the Mojave as their new territory. The Enclave attempted to reform in Zion and killed the older tribes, and the Courier with them. But after the Enclave attempted to war with the NCR they were killed off after several decisive NCR victories, the BOS has been wiped out in NCR territory and the survivors also moved to Zion Canyon, and with all these different ideologies in the relatively small canyon, there's bound to be conflict, but who will rise to the top? And is peace possible between the tribes? Only the players can change the fate of what happens now.

Only accepting committed players who won't let the RP die and will post at least twice a week.

Hello! I'm interested in this RP. I can definitely post twice a week, I'll probably post more than that. Anyway, I can be committed, if a problem arises or if something happens to me, that affects my ability to RP temporarily, or even permanently, I'll send a post. But yeah. If you're fine with it, I'd like to be the Deathclaw Feet tribe :p

Also interested myself. I'd maybe be the Red Serpents. Is the roleplay going to take place within the in-game Zion National Park, or will it be more comparable to the real one?

If the former, I'll say it sounds very cramped for a setting and it should maybe be broadened to include basically all of Utah.

It will be more like the real size of Zion National Park, and we will be having other parts of Utah accessible in this roleplay Pat Pat

Also welcome to the roleplay Ozron Ozron and Pat, so have fun, tell me if I should set of the CS page rn or not

The CS is up

The CS is up
Can we instead start out with items that aren't among those listed, but are equally priced or even under priced to those that are?

So like instead of ten stimpacks, could I get other aid items that cost just as much or less than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back