• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: The Lost Ones (CS)

Character Template

General Information
Name:
Origin: (Ghoul, Super Mutant, etc.)
Tribe:

Personal Information
Personality Traits:
Backstory:
Home(waste)land: (Capital Wasteland, Mojave Wasteland, the Commonwealth etc.)
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Spend up to 40 points, SPECIAL attributes can be from 1-10. a 1 in something counts as a point used still)
S
P
E
C
I
A
L
Best Skills (equivalent of Tag Skills, use Fallout New Vegas skills for reference, pick three skills for specialized characters or five skills for balanced characters)

Gear Information
Apparel: (Pick a raider armor style to start with, or a armor that corresponds with your faction's apparel, for example: Brotherhood of Steel has recon armor)
Weapons: (Pick Chinese Assault Rifle, or Combat Shotgun for primary weapon, and sledgehammer or combat knife for melee weapon to start with)
Aid: (Pick 13 stimpacks or 13 med-X)
Misc: (Pick 1 of anything)
Pip-Boy: (Only for people born in a Vault or scavengers, Pip-Boy's allowed are Pip-Boy 2000 or Pip-Boy 3000)

General Information

Name: Sean Reconn
Origin: Enclave
Tribe: Deathclaw Foot

Personal Information

Personality Traits: Kind, socially strong, etc.
Backstory: Sean Reconn founded the Deathclaw Foot tribe, in an effort to build up a force. As the NCR grows quickly, and other tribes started to form. For Sean, he knew if he wanted to make a difference, he will need a strong force. Something strong and tough like... Deathclaws...
Home(waste)land: Mojave Wasteland
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Spend up to 40 points, SPECIAL attributes can be from 1-10. a 1 in something counts as a point used still)
S 8
P 5
E 1
C 6
I 10
A 5
L 5

Best Skills: Science and Speech
Gear Information

Apparel: Recon Armour
Weapons: Chinese Assault Rifle
Aid: 13 Stimpacks
Misc: Deathclaw Egg (New Vegas)
Pip-Boy: Pip-Boy 3000

General Information
Name: Danaper Williams
Origin: Ghoul, NCR
Tribe: Boomers

Personal Information
Personality Traits: Extroverted, friendly
Backstory: Born in Washington D.C., he survived the nuclear war and became a ghoul, he then moved to the NCR when it was formed. Initially he served the NCR military, he felt bad after invading Nellis Air Force Base and forcing people to flee to Zion Canyon away from their only home with the help of his fellow NCR Troopers, he left Nellis Air Force Base after deserting his post. He ventured towards Zion Canyon but NCR troopers kept chasing him down for deserting. Eventually they had assumed he was dead after he used a ghoul body that looked like himself but had been dead for years as a body double. He eventually made it to Zion Canyon and pleaded for forgiveness from the Boomers, eventually they decided to forgive him and even allow him to join the Boomers since so many of them died during the raid on Nellis Air Force Base. He serves as a part time scout, and when he isn't scouting he is exploring the canyon.
Home(waste)land: Previously the Capital Wasteland, then the NCR, then Zion Canyon.
S 9
P 1
E 9
C 1
I 9
A 2
L 9
Best Skills: Guns, melee weapons, explosives, unarmed, energy weapons.

Gear Information
Apparel: Boomers flightsuit
Weapons: Combat shotgun
Aid: 13 stimpacks
Misc: Lucky poker-chip
Pip-Boy: Pip-Boy 3000 (gained when joining Boomers since they come from Vault 34)

Here's the IC, let's get started Ozron Ozron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back