• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: Nuclear South

Threedog

The Great War, an event of catastrophic proportions. On October 23, 2077 the world's nuclear powers began to launch nuclear arms across the globe. The war lasting little over 2 hours, brought the world to its knees; however there was still hope for the human race. Vault- Tech, a company previously known for the creation of the Pip-Boy, had built underground nuclear bomb shelters guaranteed to with stand an Atomic bomb. Little to the public who willingly bought there way into these secure bunkers that they were to become part of social experiments that would last for generations. Over a century later and some vaults had opened there doors for a multitude of reasons, and began to live the life of Waste landers, who soon established a currency system in the form of bottle caps. This is the untold tell of the south, whose once fertile fields and lush greenery have managed to regrow and mutate over the century.

Okay with building up history up until the current age done now I can begin the actual story.

Within the south, three vaults were primarily successful, each with its own personal experiment to ensure humanities further survival. Located not but 25 miles from the ruins of Memphis, Vault 04 was established, it's experiment the rated as the least vital of all the Southern Vaults. Vault 04's experiment was simple, ensure that southern hospitality and that old fashioned " Love thy neighbor" ideology lived on. And oh boy did it within the vault, and even lives on in the community of New Leaf, named after the prewar saying of ,"turning over a new leaf." Those who come here from the harsh Wastes often come here for one of two reasons, a safe place to rest or a safer place to loot. The people here are heavily influenced by the Christian teachings. Received a G.E.C.K, although it became damaged in transport to the surface.

The second successful Vault was none other than Vault 14, whose experiment was merely to bring out the most physically capable humans into an uncertain future. Those hailing from this vault tend to be faster, stronger, and more resilient than those from other vaults. As an unforseen side effect of this the inhabitants also tend to come off as rude and brutish in nature making the few who came to the surface after a civil war within the Vault to become raiders or mercenaries. Didn't receive a G.E.C.K.

The most successful Vault, as well as the one given the most important experiment for the future was Vault 25, a near copy of Vault 22. This Vaults purpose was separated by one aspect, as opposed to developing new and stronger plants they instead focused upon slowly adapting plants to small levels of radiation in order to ensure survival of crops like corn, cotton, and wheat. Those coming from this vault are, no pun intended, the cream of the crop. With everyone working together towards the end of more resilient crops, and ultimately shared the load similar to prewar farming families. These individuals tend to be more resilient than even Vault 14 and ultimately when they left the vault, G.E.C.K in hand they established a large community just to the East of the mighty Mississippi in the overgrown Mississippi delta in Tn.

The goal of this Fallout rp is quite simple: survive, have fun, and more importantly try and (If activity allows) drive back the militant group know as the White Knights, who seem to have gained some... less desirable Southern traits such as racism, as well as actually beating power armor training out of the Enclave.

Character Sheet

Name:

Race:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S:

P:

E:

C:

I:

A:

L:

General Appearance: (I'd prefer a life like image if you go with a picture, I'd also like a brief physical summary)

Gear/Equipment:

Traits:(I'll have these up later)

Skills:(All have a base of 15, unless associated Special is increased, choose 3 to add 15 to at creation)

Barter:

Energy Weapons:

Explosives:

Guns:

Lockpick:

Medicine:

Melee Weapons:

Repair:

Science:

Sneak:

Speech:

Survival:

Unarmed:

Location of Origin:

Biography:

On S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength is a measure of a Characters physical ability and directly affects Melee weapons and unarmed.

Perception is a measure of a Characters ability to perceive the outside world and directly affects Energy Weapons, Explosives, and Lockpick

Endurance is a measure of a Characters resilience and directly affects Survival and Unarmed

Charisma is a measure of a Characters overall appearance and directly affects Barter and Speech

Intelligence is a measure of a Characters mental abilities and directly affects Medicine, Science, and Repair.

Agility is a measure of a Characters speed and reflexes and directly affects Guns and Sneak.

Luck is a measure of a Characters luck and directly affects everything in some way, although not as much with skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like us to fill out the character sheet here?

Or wait until you have the thread up.

Either way I'd love to join!

I'd much rather wait until the thread is up. Which probably won't be until next week because my work schedule is Hella crazy this week.

Oh, i already know most of the traits.

I own fallout 3 and New Vegas as well as most of the add ons.

So, i'll start working on my Character sheet later.

Seems really intersting, I'd gladly join in. Though I may take a little bit of time finding a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back