• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: New Vegas RPG

Protagonist

One Thousand Club
I'm thinking I'd like to do an RP using this rulebook:

http://www.fallout.ru/projects/pnp/fallout_pnp_2.0.pdf

(I might add a homebrew race or two, as well. Perhaps an Alien race and a Synth race? Though anyone playing one would need to explain what they're doing in the Mojave)

I'd like to revisit New Vegas's plot, but have it be more party-orientated. We'd be playing various characters (canons or originals) who are hanging out near Goodsprings when the Courier (who I'd be playing) awakens. After we team up to defend the town from powder gangers, the Courier decides to pursue the guy who shot him, but he doesn't want to get shot in the head again, so he'd assemble a party to go with him.

My intention is to either go along with the NCR questline, or create a 5th questline which results in an NCR-House alliance.

Would anyone be interested in this RP idea? Note that this will be my first time running this system.

Here's a link if you're interested:

Fallout: New Vegas

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't go in for fandom RPs but this actually captures my interest. Please tag me if/when you get the party started.

UdonIrvine47 said:
I'm a fallout fan so I'll join. What requirements I gotta have?
Being able to post at a casual level, and reading the rulebook. It also helps to be a Fallout fan, which you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back