• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout New Vegas! [FxM] [+18]

YaGurlArchy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking for someone who can RP as a Legion character to pair with my female Courier on a Fallout New Vegas plot. I'd prefer if my partner RP'd as Vulpes Inculta, but I'm fine with an OC too!

The plot has a few broad ideas, and I love to craft narratives with my partners so please feel free to make suggestions. Here are the current ideas I have:
  1. The Courier being a former NCR soldier (long in the past, though, before getting shot in the head)
  2. The Courier and Vulpes/your OC being assigned to work together, especially undercover and deep behind enemy lines.
  3. Maybe a few quests involving the Omertas and the Kings?
I am 21 years old myself so I do not RP with those below 18, sorry. Anyhow, feel free to reply here or message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back