• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout-like roleplay

Umbrie said:
i guess, as a not very amazing combatant, i guess i could use a genetically engineered attack cat (well reskinned guard dog, think of the overprotective feline version of Dogmeat). i guess i could Sac a Perk for it if i had to. but i was considering either going with psionics (which could be delayed until i recieve the injection of a blood sample from a psionic creature or something), or going with learning gene modification from mommy. i mean i had an idea of an "Alchemist" (mix chemicals and create minorly modified artificial life forms like an Attack Cat with stats comparable to Dogmeat)
Given it is with a 13 year old, it won't be well trained. It has a low attack but fast speed.

well. my mother is an "Alchemist" and well, i learned a bit from her. the Cat could grow into something better trained over time. and well, lower attack but faster attack speed makes sense for comparing a cat to a dog. well, i'm not a master of genetic engineering, i will hope to get better and create slightly upgraded pets over time. i mean, most of the points i gain from leveling up, will probably go into intelligence and charisma.

Character Name: Nathan C.

Character Age: 35

Character Description: 6'3" A wanderer of the wasteland wearing an NCR ranger armor(FNV) He Carries with him His trusty Sniper Rifle, And duel short scythe he wanders the wasteland to fix it and to eradicate raider scum

Stats: (30 points to spend, 10 max as starting)

Strength- 6/35

Perception- 6/35

Endurance- 5/35

Charisma- 3/35

Intelligence- 5/35

Agility- 3/35

Luck- 2/35

Note:(If I could Join a Faction its either BOS or NCR)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back