• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Four Roleplay? (Ignore Post Count)

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Diamond City. The biggest city in the Commonwealth Wasteland. A great green jewel and a land of opportunity! Unless, of course, you're a Synth. With tensions running higher between the people of the wasteland, your neighbor and friend for the past year suddenly starts distancing herself...

Hey! I'm Skyzor, and I was really itching to do this. I will play the Synth woman, a model called C1-48. She goes by Clair, and is a free Synth. You may play whoever, provided they are human!
Here's more information!

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back