• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout (Doesn't matter which game.) Rp?

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
So, as the title says I'm interested in starting a Fallout Rp.

Idea's I have in mind:

• Alternative storyline: This one is pretty simple, we Rp through the story of one of the games but with a few changes here and there. One person would play as the main character of the game (IE: The Lone Wanderer.) And the others would be companions most likely
  • A bit into the future: This too is pretty simple, in this idea we Rp after the events of whichever game we're rping in, for example: If its fallout 3 we'd be Rping a few years after the last story mission. Same applies to the others.
  • Different lands: This is a bit more complicated. Here we have nothing to do with the actual Canon. We'd pick a state (Or different part of the world.) To roleplay in, we'd decide the type of factions that would exist, come up with a plot and a bit more.

Rules:Romance is allowed if wanted, No sexual content (Sorta.) But the whole 'screen goes to black' or 'The camera looks to the window' things are acceptable. I'd prefer that whoever joins be able to post at least twice a day at minimum, inform me if you wont be able to.

Warning:Expect there to be: Drug use, profanity, crude humor, immaturity at times and a couple 'WTF' moments.

Ashman74 said:
So, as the title says I'm interested in starting a Fallout Rp.
Idea's I have in mind:

• Alternative storyline: This one is pretty simple, we Rp through the story of one of the games but with a few changes here and there. One person would play as the main character of the game (IE: The Lone Wanderer.) And the others would be companions most likely
  • A bit into the future: This too is pretty simple, in this idea we Rp after the events of whichever game we're rping in, for example: If its fallout 3 we'd be Rping a few years after the last story mission. Same applies to the others.
  • Different lands: This is a bit more complicated. Here we have nothing to do with the actual Canon. We'd pick a state (Or different part of the world.) To roleplay in, we'd decide the type of factions that would exist, come up with a plot and a bit more.

Rules:Romance is allowed if wanted, No sexual content (Sorta.) But the whole 'screen goes to black' or 'The camera looks to the window' things are acceptable. I'd prefer that whoever joins be able to post at least twice a day at minimum, inform me if you wont be able to.

Warning:Expect there to be: Drug use, profanity, crude humor, immaturity at times and a couple 'WTF' moments.
Alternate storyline would be really cool

I'm interested, and the alternate story idea seems to be pretty cool. Who knows, maybe our characters can make it have a completely different ending.

Right (I actually have two of these posts and ones on the one on one area. Being the smart person I am I thought this was that one.)

I'd say a group of people traveling together across wherever we choose to put the place setting.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

I'm good with anything really. (And by that I mean I don't actually know alot of the states because I have a horrible memory.)

How about Texas?

Also, If I stop responding it means I've fallen asleep and forgotten to infrome you of that (Its two sixteen AM for me.)

Want me to post my character here or make another thread? (Eh, I'll just stare at my profile pic, That shit'll scare the sleep out of me.)

Okee, I'll link it too ye once its done...I'm not sure if the other guys gonna post..So should I still put it in the group area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back