• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Falling in love @ Disneyland.

Avonmora

Hit Me!
I've been missing my home away from home, and so, have this super cheesy idea I've had in mind for quite some time! Enjoy!

Muse A (you) has been working at Disneyland for quite some time now, and they've made a name for themselves among the older Disney fans. Muse B is one of those older Disney fans who has been coming to Disneyland for their birthday for a little over 5 years now. One day while Muse A was on "duty" they spot Muse B and instantly they've caught their eye. Since Muse A is in costume they're unable to break character, so, they reluctantly watch Muse B walk away from a nearby snack kiosk. Hours pass and Muse A has yet to run into Muse B again until Muse A realizes Muse B is next in line at the meet and greet. What will happen when the two finally are able to speak to each other? Will sparks fly? This is yet to be known! There will also be extra discussion about what happens after this as well.

If you enjoy this idea, and are willing to roleplay as a male character with me roleplaying as a female then feel free to message me! I will be looking forward to some sort of response from you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back