• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She grunted a reply and just washed up quickly, having been up most of the night unable to sleep. “What time is bud call?” She asked him quietly.

He frowned and shook his head. “What do you mean he never… since last night? The only time I saw him was when I was leaving McDonald’s as he was going in.” He told her frowning, trying his phone but the thing was either dead or turned off “let me call the others, come on in, wait in here alright?” He told her, calling round to everyone to see if they’d heard from him but no one had, it was almost an hour later when he was about to call Logan again but maxs phone lit up with Ricky’s number calling hee

Noah gave a small frown but sighed softly "Its at ten." He murmured before kissing her cheek gently "Did you sleep at all?" He asked quietly.

Max sat there with him just scared to death by this point that he wasn't answering the phone. When her phone finally rang she quickly answered and stood up "Ricky?! Are you okay?! Where are you?!" She asked in a panic

She shrugged a little. “Maybe an hour or two.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face. “My brain wouldn’t switch off.” She told him yawning, finishing up her shower and got out, grabbing one of the towels and going to get dressed, opting for cosy with one of his hoodies on as well.

He frowned a little, “hey… I… I don’t…. Where am I?” He asked the nurse helping him out who ended up taking the phone.

“Mr. Olsons wife? I am a nurse at the Saint Louis hospital, he was brought in last night, very minor heart attack.” She told her. “When you arrive he will be on the fourth floor. Come to see the nurses and we will take you to his room.” She told her.

Noah gave a small sigh and nodded before he got out with her. He got into some comfy clothes as well for now before kissing her temple "You want to do anything before the show?"

Max went wide eyed and quickly thanked the nurse before she hung up "He's in the hospital....he had a minor heart attack." She told the guys looking at Vinny with terrified eyes

She shook her head "No you'll have sound check then it'll be enough time for dinner and then the show." She sighed a little, yawning and leaned back into him, frowning when his phone rang and she let him answer it while she got their stuff together to take it down to the bus, coming back up to find him sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and crying "Noah? Honey what's wrong?" She coaxed, just hearing him saying Keaton's name a couple times, "Breathe, what happened?" She asked him worriedly. He'd been a friend of Noah's for years now.

Vinny frowned and grabbed his wallet and phone, "Call Logan and Chris." He told Justin, "Come on, let's go, where did they say he was?" He asked her, taking Rory from her while she was in shock like this, "We;ll get a taxi, he's gonna be alright, they said it was minor right?" He coaxed her, helping her downstairs.

Last edited:
Noah sat on the edge of the bed sobbing into his hands now shaking a bit. He glanced up at Carmen when he heard her voice "Keaton....he...he's gone." He told her quietly before putting his head back in his hands.

Max frowned and nodded some "Yes, but why would he have a heart attack on the first place?" She said letting a few tears fall while they walked to the elevator

Carmen frowned and sat behind him, pulling him in close and holding him tightly to try and soothe him "Oh honey I'm so sorry." She murmured to him, texting Nick that they might be running a tiny bit behind for the bus but she'd explain later, "Did they say what happened?" She asked him quietly once he'd calmed down, rubbing circles in his chest and just keeping him close until there was a knock at the door and she heard Matt's voice on the other side, getting up and going to open it, frowning some "Matt this isn't a great time." She told him "we'll be down in a minute." She muttered.

He shook his head "I don't know, I mean he's been up and down for years now obviously but not like this." He muttered, helping her get to the hospital they had said and just made sure Rory was taken care of so that she didn't have to worry about him,

Ricky looked up at her and sighed a little "Hey..... I'm okay, I'm okay." He tried to reassure her but he wasn't exactly sounding convincing

Matt frowned deeply and gave a small nod "Whats wrong? Noah alright?" He asked her seeing as they were about to be late for Bus Call. He frowned deeply when she explained what happened and gave a nod "Shit alright, you need me to take your bags down?" He asked

Max rushed to his side as they arrived and took a deep breath "Do they know what caused it?" She asked worriedly as she kissed his hands repeatedly

Carmen frowned and shook her head "I already did, five minutes tops." Shepromised, shutting the door and going back to Noah, "Honey we gotta get going, we're running late for the bus." She told him quietly and kissed his head when he just held onto her "You don't have to talk to anyone, you can just go straight to your bunk." She promised, worrying about him but knowing they needed to get going.

Ricky frowned and shook his head "Don't know. It was only small, I'll be alright." He promised, giving her hand a tight squeeze, "I'm okay... Just might have to go home a little sooner than expected." He told her, resting his head back, not wanting to stress her out.

Noah held her tightly to him and cried quietly for a few more minutes before he finally got up with her and went down. As they got to the bus he went straight back to his bunk. He frowned some when the curtain pulled back but quickly reached out for Carmen when he saw her face.

Max shook her head softly "A small heart attack is still a heart attack." She said quietly before wiping her eyes quickly "I love you so much." She whispered to him

She let everyone know what was happening before going to join him and got in the bunk with him, laying on him like a weighted blanket, “when Edens up you wanna call her? I bet she could cheer you up.” She smiked, playing with his fingers.

He smiled tiredly and let her get in the bed with him, resting his head back. “Where’s the kid?” He mumbled, closing his eyes and just trying to rest

Noah gave a silent nod and wrapped his arms tightly around her taking a few shaky breaths "I can't believe he is gone.." he whispered into her hair

Max held him as she got into bed with him cuddling close "He's with Vinny. He took him to get some breakfast because they were both hungry." She murmured quietly

He nodded and frowned a little, giving her hand a squeeze. “I’m falling asleep sweetheart.” He slurred a little, barely able to keep his eyes open after all of that, a nurse coming in to check on him and nodded to the wife.

She nodded and just stayed close as she could to try and soothe him, “I know honey I know… I’m so sorry.” She murmured, not about to tell him about ricky right now either

Max gave a small nod and moved a bit so he could have the entire bed "How is he doing?" She asked the nurse as she came in "Have they ran any kind of tests?"

Noah took a deep breath and just layed there quietly with her not wanting to talk. It was about an hour into the drive that they got a call from Eden after she had woken up.

She sat up a little and answered it. “Hey sweetheart…. Oh look at your crazy bed head.” She smiked. “You wanna say hi to daddy?” She asked her, passing the phone over when she nodded tiredly, watching her face light up though when she saw him.

“Hi daddy! Grandpa got me waffles and boo berries for breakfast.” She told him happily.

She nodded. “They’ve all come back inconclusive. The most likely cause is high levels of stress. Other than this he seems quite healthy.” She told her.

Noah perked up a little and gave a small laugh when she mispronounced blue berries "Hey princess, that sounds really yummy. You going to let him brush your hair?" He asked her gently

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Alright, thank you so much for all your help." She said softly before the nurse left them to it.

Logan was the next one to show up and sighed as he stepped into the room, “hey, I’ve spoken to the hotel, they can extend your stay for a week but then you guys gotta sort out other accommodation after that until you can get home, the label isn’t particularly happy about this.” He warned her.

Carmen got up to give him a few minutes with her while she went to get a drink and sighed quietly “He’ll do the show tonight I think.” She told Matt. “We get anymore word on the motionless crew? I’m assuming they’re all just skipping tonight’s show.”

Max frowned deeply and glared a bit "The label can kiss my fucking ass then, he had a goddamn heart attack!" She spat before shaking her head some. She held his hand and gave a heavy sigh shaking her head some "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

Nick shook his head some "Yeah they said they'd be at the next stop, looks like Rick is getting a week off." He explained with a heavy sigh "Logan did not sound happy about it. From everything I've heard, they may ask him to step away."

She sighed a little and shook her head, "I've messaged Max to call me when she can or wants to." She sighed a little, hearing Eden laughing over the phone and smiled, "She doesn't even know how good she is for him." She murmured, taking her drink back to the bunk and climbed in, "Hey pretty girl, so what are you and grandpa gonna do today?" She askked her, rubbing Noah's chest in circles.

Logan nodded and smiled some "I told them they would get that reaction from you... But they might be asking him to retire here soon... I'm only telling you so that it's not a shock if it happens," He warned her, looking over when Ricky started waking up "I'll leave you guys to it but we're gonna be hitting the road early tomorrow morning so if you need anyrthing we're all around today." He told her.

Eden smiled widely when she saw her mom pop up on the screen "Grandpa said we going to lunch and then he take me shopping!" She said excitedly to her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Thanks, I'll give Vinny a call to bring Rory in." She murmured before pulling her hair up. She looked over at Ricky as he started to wake up some and gave a small smile "Hey, how are you feeling?"

He frowned a little and shrugged "Like someone's whacked me in the chest with a sledgehammer.... How likely is it that they're going to fire me here soon?" He asked her quietly, reaching for her, "My credit card is in that bag in my jeans I think, why don't you use that to book us flights home?" He suggested quietly, frowning some and swallowing back tears as it was sinking in for him that he may end up being done with the touring life entirely after it had been a part of his life for so long.

Carmen smiled and nodded "That sounds really fun but can you put Grandpa on the phone for me before you hang up please?" She asked her, smiling when she nodded and went on to tell them all about what ha[[ened on the latest episode of Bluey that she'd watched last night before finally handing the phone over to Carmen's Dad, "Hey Dad, thanks again for watching her so short notice.... Please... Please don't go overboard with her today." She told him, feeling Noah rubbing her hip

Max gave a heavy sigh and gave a small nod while holding his hands "Yes love, they aren't happy at the moment." She said softly before kissing him gently "I'm so sorry Ricky." She murmured seeing him heart broken he looked.

Her dad chuckled softly and smiled widely "No don't worry, just an outfit and a toy I promise." He told her truthfully "Does she need any specific kind of clothes or shoes?" He asked chuckling when Eden chimed in that she needed yet another princess dress up dress.

Carmen rolled her eyes and shook her heasd "No Dad she's got five and they all fit her.... No nothing in particular, if you can convince her to get a coat though you'd be my favorite person, not even Noah could do it and it's gonna be getting cold there soon." She smiled, thanking him quietly, and let Eden say goodbye to them before hanging up and looking over at Noah again, "I don't want her daycare calling CPS on us cause she hasn't got a coat when it gets cold." She smiled a little and kissed his cheek, "Why don't you try and get some rest?" She suggested, moving to climb out the bunk but sighed as he wouldn't let go, "Noah?"

He frowned a little and nodded, just holding onto her tightly, "I'll start looking into some other stuff." He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little before starting to fall asleep again, well and truly exhasted.

Vinny headed back in with Rory a couple hours later and smiled as the little one tried to run over to his mom "There she is. He's been good as gold, just a little stressed that you weren't there." He smiled at her "How's he doing?" He asked seeing he was still out like a light

Noah frowned as she tried to leave and tugged her back "Please don't leave....I just...please don't go." He whispered to her just wanting her with him.

Max smiled widely at and hugged Rory tightly as he came in "Apparently the boys at the record aren't happy. We have a feelijg they're going to ask him to step down."

He nodded slowly. “Well… they can’t fire him… but they can drop us if we refuse to get rid of him… and at this point it might be best if he stops the touring. Hell he can still work in the studio and do the odd show at home or in the north east but this is killing him.” He told her.

She nodded and frowned. “Can I go pee first please?” She asked, going quick when he nodded and went back, laying on top of him again and kissed his shoulder. “I love you. I’m still mad as hell about what you did but I love you and I’m here alright?” She promised, rubbing his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back