• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Carmen paused. “Yeah I’m uh… I’m still here… how sure are you that there’s something going on between them?” She asked her, heading up to go get Eden ready for daycare. “Cause if you’re sure I’ll book a flight for today and come set things straight.” She told her seriously. “Cause I’ve met the girl and everything. So has Eden. So if they’re screwing around I’m ready to end them both.”

Ricky sighed as he was trying to grab a snack and he glanced down to see Rory at his feet, crouching to pick him up and winced as he grabbed at his hair. “No! I’ve told you so many times kid don’t pull!” He snapped at him a little, opening the microwave and taking the bowl out, going to sit down with his popcorn, ending up frustrated as all hell because half the time he was having to stop Rory eating his food

Max frowned deeply and shook her head some "Carmen it was too friendly, I wouldn't be calling you if I was unsure." She explained before frowning when she heard Ricky snap "Shit....I gotta go, listen you let me know if you need me to do anything okay?" She said before hanging up. She looked at Ricky and frowned deeply "You don't need to snap at him thw way you just did Ricky. I saw what happened." She said sternly before taking Rory into her arms.

She thanked her quietly and got Eden up and ready for the day, dropping her off at daycare before going to get a coffee and organise child care with her mom, sorting everything out so she could be out there by tomorrow morning.

“He’s fine. He’s gotta learn to not hurt people though.” He muttered, shaking his head and just avoiding them the rest of the day.

Max sighed heavily and shook her head some "I get that, but you also don't have to be so harsh." She muttered before taking Rory to get a snack. By the time the show came around she was stood backstage holding Rory with his ear protectors on "You ready to see Daddy play on stage?"

Noah stood backstage getting dressed for their show after their meet and greet sighing when he heard Poppy come in "Hey....listen I told you we really need to space ourselves out."

She smiled a little and slotted a card into his shirt pocket. “Just handing you this is all… so people don’t see us going to the same room together.” She winked at him, slinking out again.

He giggled up at her, trying to take the ear defenders off until she distracted him. “Mama!” He yelled not able to hear himself properly, wriggling about and trying to get down

Noah frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh shaking his head a bit. He had really gotten himself into some deep shit now.

Max shook her head some and got him to keep the protectors on "They have to stay on baby." She told him before putting him down and holding his hand "No, you can't go out there baby." She said as he tried to tug her out towards the stage.

Ricky had had a good show and just wanted to get back to the hotel with max and Rory, lifting him up when he saw how tired she seemed. “Come on beautiful. Let’s get out of here.” He smiled, kissing her head.

Carmen arrived first thing in the morning, getting a taxi to the hotel max had said they were all staying at, arriving right as they were all getting breakfast in the restaurant. She’d been texting Nick most of the day before and had let him know she was there, walking in right as he had gone to get a chair for her, smiling sickly sweet as she headed over. “You boys look like you had a long night.” She said, smirking a bit as she noticed Noah jump out of his skin.

Max woke up early the next morning to Rory shaking her some "Hey baby.." she said softly before smiling some "You wanna go get some breakfast?" She asked quietly before getting up to let Ricky rest a little bit longer.

Noah jumped out of his skin the next morning when he heard Carmen's voice come up behind him. He turned his head and gave her a smile before pulling her in for a hug as he stood up "Babe! What are you doing here? Where is Eden?"

She smiled at him and shook her head “She’s having a little vacation with my dad. He’s taking her to Malibu house for a couple weeks…. And I think you might know why I’m here.” She said the last bit quieter. “Why don’t you help me get my bags up to your room then we can go get something to eat just the two of us.” She told him seriously, taking his hand and handing him one of her suitcases to carry, excusing them from the table.

Nick sighed a little and shook his head. “He may not come out alive…. She knows.” He told jolly.

Rory giggled, running around the room to try and get away with not having his clothes changed but finally got stopped and just let her take him downstairs "Mama! Juice!" He told her while he bounced in her arms a little, cuddling into her happily

Max nodded and smiled a bit "Yes we'll have juice and some waffles okay?" She murmured kissing his cheek gently giggling as he pushed her away some.

Noah gave a small nod and frowned deeply "Uh yeah lets do that." He murmured before heading off with her back to his room.

Jolly shook his head some unable to hide the small laugh "He's a fucking idiot sometimes." He murmured before he continued to eat.

Carmen was quiet the whole way up, waiting until they got into his hotel room before saying anything "We aren't doing this. I'm not gonna sit back and hear that you're screwing around with her. You have a daughter at home and we are married. It's not so simple anymore. I get that we have been going through a rough patch, I do. But I'm not about to let you throw all of this away for that fucking princess" She told him seriously. "So yeah I'm here and I'm not going home until the end of the tour when we both do... Cause I'm not letting her ruin the work we've put into this family. What the fuck were you thinking?!"

Ricky made his way down there once he was up and smiled when Rory spotted him and waved, heading over there to join them, "Well you two were up early, you get enough sleep sweetheart?" He asked Max, kissing her cheek and flagged a waitress to order a coffee and some eggs benedict. "Carmen's here, spotted her and Noah going to his room on my way down here, maybe she'll watch him later so we can get some time alone?" He suggested

Noah let her go off as they got to the room giving a heavy sigh "I...I wasn't." He admitted before running a hand over his face "Why won't you talk to me? I've been trying ever since the miscarriage and you've pushed me away every time! I just...I felt like you didn't want this anymore." He admitted

Max smiled happily when she saw Ricky come down and gave him a kiss as he sat beside her "Hey, yeah I slept good." She said sweetly before going back to helping Rory cut up more of his waffle "Mmm yeah we'll have to see. I'm sure she is no doubt tearing a new one in Noah's ass right now."

She shook her head "Uh uh, we aren't turning this on me right now! I'm not the one who's trying to throw it all away for some mediocre pussy." She snapped "And for the record I have talked to you. I've told you so many times that I am fine but you keep pI agree that we need to sort out some stuff so when we get home we're going to couples counselling but I'm not gonna let you throw this all away." She told him seriously. "So get in that damn bed cause you need reminding of what you already got." She snapped at him.

He smiled a little and nodded "Good. You wanna go see anything today before we gotta do soundcheck this afternoon? We don't exactly get to go to Paris every day." He pointed out, sighing as Rory started reaching for him "No bud you gotta eat your breakfast." He told him, trying to help feed him but sighed when he shoved the food away and just reached for Ricky wanting cuddles "Breakfast first kiddo."

Noah frowned more and shook his head some "And you are obviously not okay! You're scaring me Carmen!" He said before giving a heavy sigh "Fine, I'll go to couples couseling." He muttered but raised an eyebrow when she told him to get on the bed and just did as told.

Max sighed when Rory tried to give her puppy dog eyes and shook her head some "No your daddy is right. Eat first and then you can have some cuddles." She said giving Ricky a small smile as he started to eat "Well I would say the eiffel tower of course, maybe we could see the Tuileries Garden?"

She shook her head. “I’m fine. What is it gonna take for you to fucking believe me?!” She muttered and shook her head but then kept him in bed for the rest of the morning, eventually getting up and going to sort herself out in the bathroom, cleaning up. “I ever hear this shit is starting again and I don’t come try and save our relationship. I take Eden and I go and you can come home to an empty house.” She told him seriously.

Ricky nodded a little. “Alright well we got about six hours. Why don’t you go get yourself ready and I’ll finish up down here with him.” He suggested, kissing her cheek.

Noah layed there staring at the ceiling and gave a small nod "Alright..." he said quietly not sure what else to even say by that point. Eventually he got up and went to clean up as well glancing at her as she sat at the desk in the room "Is Eden doing alright?"

Max smiled softly and nodded before she went up to take a shower and get dressed. By the end of the morning they were now out and about looking at everything that they wanted to see. She swung hands with Ricky as they walked "You want to see that Love Lock Bridge? I know we can't put a lock on it anymore, but it would be cool to see."

“She’s fine. She’s mostly excited for you to come home, misses you like crazy.” She smiked a little. “I’m thinking it might be time to quit trying for a number two.” She told him sighing a little. “Cause lord knows it’s not helped us at all.” She muttered, standing once he was dressed to head out to the venue with him. “But that’s a conversation for later.” She mused.

He nodded and yawned a little. “If it’s close by enough.” He told her, letting her drag him anywhere she wanted to go, only getting a little grumpy anytime Rory was interrupting their time together by screaming about something.

Noah gave a small nod and held her hand in his "Yeah....I think that would be good for us." He murmured before leaning down and kissing the top of her head "You gonna be side stage or pit tonight?"

Max smiled widely as she walked around with him and their son. She didn't mind him getting excited about all the new things he was seeing, but she could tell it was getting to Ricky and it was bothering her a bit.

She nodded. “Neither. I’m gonna go find max and hang out with her and Rory.” She smiled. “I haven’t seen her in so long.” She pointed out, walking out with him to grab some food on the way. She’d made him wear a hoodie so she couldn’t see the mark poppy had left on him and she was managing to reign in her temper all the way until they got to the venue and she heard the woman calling Noah’s name.

He eventually got them to head back to the venue, immediately leaving them to go catch Vinny about a couple things but it was Ryan who found hee on her own and he frowned a little, taking Rory when he reached for him. “Hey little man. Where’d dad go?” He asked max

Noah tensed when he heard Poppy's name and took a deep breath. He turned to look at her and gave a small frown "Uh hi....this is my wife Carmen, she came to join the tour." He said keeping a bit of a tighter grip on Carmen's hand hoping she wouldn't lash out on her.

Max looked at Ryan as he came into the room and gave a small frown "He went to find Vinny....had enough for today." She muttered discreetly motioning to Rory. "I don't know what to do anymore Ryan." She admitted quietly before quickly wiping at her eyes not wanting to cry about it right now.

Carmen grit her teeth. “She knows who I am. Met our daughter too…. Knows that you’re married with a kid… but apparently you’re not above trying to wreck a family.” She spat at her, pulling away from Noah and stepping to her. “People seem to think that it’s Noah who’s an asshole and I’m the sweet angel baby but I think you might find out just how opposite that is over the next couple weeks.” She spat at her, gritting her teeth as Noah was pulling her away.

Ryan frowned and shook his head. “I’ll talk to him if you want…. Or better yet… why don’t you get Justin to talk to him? I know he loves the kid … I don’t know why he’s so weird about it though.” He sighed a little

Noah let her say her piece before gently pulling her back "Come on, lets go get ready." He said before pulling her to go back. He gave a small sigh as she glared at him and shook his head "I don't need you getting into a fight because that was where it was going to head."

Max sighed heavily and nodded some "He just....he gets so upset that things aren't the same. He was getting upset that Rory was screaming at things out of excitement when we were sight seeing."

“I know exactly where it was headed. I can handle myself.” She muttered, shrugging him off and went to see if she could find max nearby.

He shook his head. “Yeah let’s get Justin to talk to him… he’s the most knowledgable on all of this.” He pointed out, smiling when he heard carmens voice “I’ll leave you guys to it but let me know if you need a hand with it.” He told her, handing Rory back.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded before smilimg when she heard Carmen's voice "Thanks for the talk Ryan, I'll talk with you later." She said before takimg Rory into her arms. She got up when Carmen got into the room and hugging her tight "Oh girl it is so fucking good to see you."

Noah sighed heavily and let her go off before gettimg their green room. He frowned when he saw Nick and gave a heavy sigh when he said he was surprised to see him alive "Trust me, I'm just as surprised."

She smiled and hugged her back, reaching for Rory and smiled as he practically jumped at her. “Oh look how big you’ve got bub.” She cooed at him. “He wouldn’t let me fight her.” She told max with a little bit of a pout.

Nick smirked a bit and shook his head. “Didn’t even break your dick? She’s too good to you.” He muttered a little coldly. He had zero sympathy for him on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back