• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fallen

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Six fallen angels. Three crimes. Three framed innocent, three guilty. No one knows if the others are guilty or not. They have one month to determine who did the crimes and who is innocent, the three deemed innocent return to heaven while the three deemed guilty remain on Earth to live and die a human, and go to hell in the afterlife. With your eternal soul on the line, who can you trust? Who will drag you into the pits of hell with them?

I'll be accepting six angels and an unlimited number of humans. This role play will take place in a fictional American port city on Earth, with the angels existing as humans in this city for the durration of the month. Spots for angels aren't first come, first served. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! This sounds very interesting, and could turn out to be quite fun. 

Would this be a detailed or casual rp? Oh and also, I guess anyone applying to be an angel character would pm you on if they are innocent or not? That way the other roleplayers dont know?

Ooh! This sounds very interesting, and could turn out to be quite fun. 

Would this be a detailed or casual rp? Oh and also, I guess anyone applying to be an angel character would pm you on if they are innocent or not? That way the other roleplayers dont know?

Thanks for the interest! 

This role play would be along the lines of semi-detailed. I'd like effort and thought put into each post, but you're not going to be required to write a certain amount, save for the fact that one-liners won't be accepted.

I will choose which angels are accepted, and then PM three of the accepted angels to let them know that their character is guilty. You don't get to choose if you're guilty or not, otherwise we'd either have everyone being guilty or everyone being innocent. 

The other thing about crimes to note is that two angels are in question for the same crime, essentially angels 1 and 2 need to figure out which one of them did the crime, and then convince or deceive the other four about who did it. Naturally, each pair will be at each other's throat, but what's unclear is which pair you're in, who is being tried for the same crime as you. That information, and the information about your innocence (or lack thereof) should be closely guarded, lest others might decide to blame you for something you may or may not have done. 

Oh my gosh that sounds so cool! It feels a lot like the card game mafia. ^///^

Hmm, Im not quite sure how i'd go about making an angel character, I was thinking of shaping the character based on if they would have been innocent or guilty- its alright though, it definitely makes sense why your doing it the way you are. 

Oh! one more question, where would the humans fit in on this rp? And exactly how many people (Aside from the angels) are you going to accept? Im just wonder because ive had experience with rps accepting way too many people and the rp ends up dying off.

Oh my gosh that sounds so cool! It feels a lot like the card game mafia. ^///^

Hmm, Im not quite sure how i'd go about making an angel character, I was thinking of shaping the character based on if they would have been innocent or guilty- its alright though, it definitely makes sense why your doing it the way you are. 

Oh! one more question, where would the humans fit in on this rp? And exactly how many people (Aside from the angels) are you going to accept? Im just wonder because ive had experience with rps accepting way too many people and the rp ends up dying off.

I based it partly off the online game "Town of Salem" and Mafia, but it's like having three different mafias - it wouldn't be hard for the two other guilty angels to throw the third under the bus to make themselves look innocent. 

For making an angel character, you don't want to make it super obvious if they're guilty or innocent. That takes all the fun out of guessing and throwing around accusations! Remember, the innocent ones were framed for the same crimes as the guilty ones, so it must not have been too clear who actually did it. All characters should therefore theoretically look suspicious if they're angels. 

I won't put a limit on the humans, as I doubt there's going to be six people interested in playing as humans. Humans serve the purpose of generally meddling in angel affairs, granted the humans might or might not know that they're dealing with fallen angels, depending on how much they're willing to believe and how much they've been told. Another aspect I wanted to put into the game was the idea that falling from Heaven would result in the angels sustaining some sort of injury, the type of injury depending on how they landed, what part of the body they landed on... So theoretically the humans would come into the picture by getting the newly fallen angels to the hospital. And given that the angels don't have a place to live or a job on Earth, the humans would theoretically supply basic necessities like food and shelter as well.

Okay awesome. >w<

Ill definitely be making a character sometime soon- where should I be putting my character sheet?

I don't have the role play set up yet! XD This is just an interest check, to see if anyone wants to role play this. I won't be setting up a role play until I get a total of six people interested.

Dibsing an angel spot! There! Now I'm angel without a doubt! XD

Also hi Noivian! : D

That makes five interested! Now we need one more and we can start. 

nyehehhe, i'll be le sixth! 

dibs on le angel, i don't know why i used 'le' but it looks cool so i'll keep it there!

Dibsing an angel spot! There! Now I'm angel without a doubt! XD

Also hi Noivian! : D

nyehehhe, i'll be le sixth! 

dibs on le angel, i don't know why i used 'le' but it looks cool so i'll keep it there!

Theoretically, there's no dibs-ing an angel. It's not first come, first served. I'll be giving angel spots depending on the quality of your character sheet. But, seeing as we have only six people, you're all probably going to get an angel, unless an unexpected seventh shows up. 

My sheet's gonna have so much damn quality... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back